PDA

View Full Version : Park hopper voucher?

yummy mummy
02-18-2005, 01:30 PM
Well to be a little more specific- can I go to the ticket booth with my voucher the evenning before so that we don't have to wait in another line in the morning??? Can I then activate it the next morn?
I think my travel agent undercharged me for the ticket.... 6 day park hopper with $10 espn zone and early admission for only 137. It has a code on it can anyone tell me what the price should have been (what I am really wondering is how much it would be to upgrade to an AP if I was undercharged ;)) The promo code is PICA4K6.

Niwel
02-18-2005, 02:05 PM
As far as I know -- and I could be wrong -- you can only change the voucher on the day you plan to use it. If you did it the night before, it would count as one of your days. If you get to the ticket booths early enough the lines aren't too bad (just be sure to check both sides because sometimes windows are open but no moves -- Disneyland lemming mentality -- because they can't see it).

You can ask at the ticket window how much it would cost to upgrade -- and don't tell them you were undercharged ;) (although they might be able to figure it out if the scan the ticket).

disneyhound
02-18-2005, 03:32 PM
Go to the Guest Services window, just west of the main DL entrances. That is where we have exchanged our vouchers for park-hoppers in the past. The park hoppers are valid for as many days as you pay for. You do not have to use them the day you get them! A days use is considered any entry into either park on any given day, no matter how long you stay in the park, like all day or 10 minutes. The hoppers have a 13 day expiration date after the first days use. Go for it! :D

yummy mummy
02-19-2005, 09:07 AM
Thanks - just so I don't misunderstand. I can exchange my voucher for a pass and activate the pass the next day..right? Then I take my pass somewhere to see about getting an AP... where? Will they be able to tell how much I did or didn't pay?;)

Darkbeer
02-19-2005, 09:27 AM
Thanks - just so I don't misunderstand. I can exchange my voucher for a pass and activate the pass the next day..right? Then I take my pass somewhere to see about getting an AP... where? Will they be able to tell how much I did or didn't pay?;)

Yes, you can get your passes at ANY Ticket window with your voucher, and do NOT have to use it the same day as you redemn the voucher.

Then, AFTER you use the Early Entry and get your ESPN Zone card, you can go to the AP Processing center (currently at the exit of Space Mountain, between the StarCade and HISTA in Tomorrowland, but is rumored to be moving in March). But if you are getting a SoCal or Deluxe AP, make sure and check the blockout days. You don't want to upgrade until all the Blockout days have passed on your trip. If you are using the Parking structure, bring your paid receipt with you, they will give you back one day's parking ($10).

And your ParkHopper is coded with the price paid, so you get credit for the actual price paid, not the value at the Main Ticket windows. So in your case, you should get $137 as a credit. (You might luck out and get a higher value, due to some coding issues. If that happens, just be quiet and enjoy the extra benefit.)