PDA

View Full Version : OK, so what's today's Park Hours?

HorizonsA
02-18-2005, 07:35 AM
I went to check on the website, but it seems to be down at the moment. I believe that Disneyland is open till midnight and DCA is open till 10? I know Fantasmic! is being performed tonight, but I just don't know the times. Can anyone please confirm?

justlittleoldme
02-18-2005, 07:56 AM
I went to check on the website, but it seems to be down at the moment. I believe that Disneyland is open till midnight and DCA is open till 10? I know Fantasmic! is being performed tonight, but I just don't know the times. Can anyone please confirm?

I think Fantasmic is at 9pm and 10pm. I know it was on Sunday I think it was. Anyways, the night we watched it Disney was open until 11, and the show was at 9 and 10. It's going to be so wet, bring a good umbrella or poncho. The park was so nice yesterday- almost no lines (just the materhorn).

Darkbeer
02-18-2005, 07:57 AM
Check right here at MP!

http://www.mouseplanet.com/parkupdates/dlr/dlr050214.htm#ParkHours

Disneyland is open until Midnight, that would make Fantasmic! at 9 and 10:30 PM.

DCA is only open until 9 PM.

HorizonsA
02-18-2005, 08:04 AM
I think Fantasmic is at 9pm and 10pm. I know it was on Sunday I think it was. Anyways, the night we watched it Disney was open until 11, and the show was at 9 and 10. It's going to be so wet, bring a good umbrella or poncho. The park was so nice yesterday- almost no lines (just the materhorn).

Well, it's Friday today so it maybe a little more crowded. But maybe the rain will chase everyone away. :D

Thanks Darkbeer for the helpful info.