PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Site?

yellowrosedtxn
02-18-2005, 05:25 AM
Has anyone tried to go the the Disneyland site in the last two days? I am having problems bringing the site up. It doesn't load completely and pictures are missing. I am just trying to make sure I am not completely alone in this.

oregontraveler
02-18-2005, 06:30 AM
No problems here, sorry.

sdfilmcritic
02-18-2005, 06:33 AM
No problems here, either.

bradk
02-18-2005, 06:40 AM
is it only disneyland.com that gives you problems? try imdb.com as well. there were some sort of issues a while back that made a lot of sites not completely accessible to people, but it wasn't every site. if you're using internet explorer, make sure you're on at least version 6.0 (and run the windows update). assuming you're on a pc that is.

yellowrosedtxn
02-18-2005, 06:46 AM
is it only disneyland.com that gives you problems? try imdb.com as well. there were some sort of issues a while back that made a lot of sites not completely accessible to people, but it wasn't every site. if you're using internet explorer, make sure you're on at least version 6.0 (and run the windows update). assuming you're on a pc that is.

I think it is just my work computer, and they are blocking the log in page. Oh well, I'll wait until I get home.

bradk
02-18-2005, 06:49 AM
well, i doubt they're blocking it, considering it's not really a site that would commonly be blocked and if you get any of it, it's not blocked. my guess is you're using version 5 of IE at work. but i'm sure it'll work fine at home then.

yellowrosedtxn
02-18-2005, 06:57 AM
well, i doubt they're blocking it, considering it's not really a site that would commonly be blocked and if you get any of it, it's not blocked. my guess is you're using version 5 of IE at work. but i'm sure it'll work fine at home then.
What they are blocking is the log in to the AP part of the page. This is the error I am getting.
Problem Report

Access denied to system because of Policy Configuration.

<td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75p

Disneyfreak
02-18-2005, 09:33 AM

Internet explorer is unsafe and should not be used. You should download Firefox here: http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

You will find that about 90 percent of spyware and trojans come from IE. Firefox is way safer and doesn't have popups.

You also might want to install a spyware scanner like Adaware, Spybot, or Microsofts new scanner.