PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Character Celebration

SoCalDude
02-15-2005, 10:25 PM
Ok, went to DL today - missed the first Mickey's CC so did not get a chance to check it out to see where the best place was to sit. And NO MC that I asked about it had any idea - so I sat by Coke Corner as was pointed out was a good place.... well, it passed us up and stopped a bit further up. So the video we got was not the best with the moving around we had to do, plus I forgot my monopod (ARG!), plus the pics are not the best - but got a few good ones I will share ASAP.

I will pass on what I learned for future use - so you can see it from the best place - you can be just in front of where it stops:

http://www.landofbricks.com/temp/wheretosit.jpg

Either that or directly across from it - does not matter.

And do not forget - when they start moving again it is not over! They go around the hub and come back down, so it is a chance to snap a few more pics. And, if you are on the side in the pic above - you can get some good pics with the Matterhorn in the background.

I got a few pics from it, working on them now. I will post a note when they are up - should be soon!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
02-15-2005, 10:31 PM
Thanks I will keep that in mind when we are there next month.

Coinperson
02-15-2005, 10:59 PM
Does this (cough) remind us of (cough) of some show awhile back (cough Light Magic) that did the same thing?

Jeremiah
02-16-2005, 11:35 AM
NO this show is GREAT!!!!!! I loved this show. We only caught it going back down Main St. after the first show and thought it was a bit lame. Thankfully my friend wanted to catch the show stop.........I was floored. It is a great show that is very old school disney. The represent each land (5) in song and dance and it is up beat and very entertaining. We both are huge Disney fans and said this is one of the best parades in many years. I would be very happy if they kept this around during the 50th some how.

J