PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks before 50th?

nsyncitnd1787
02-15-2005, 08:44 PM
i was looking at the schedueled events during my stay at disneyland (mar. 16-19) and on friday the 18th there was something i was tottaly not expecting. it says "new fireworks show (TBA). now.. why would they put that on the calender if it wasn't going to happen??? maybe there were soo many complaints at City Hall that they had to do something? i thought they were trying to save their air points (the amount of points they get per year for the amount of polution they can release into the air). just a little something to think about. i'd kinda like to know if anyone's heard about this yet.

btw- what's the flag retreat ceremony?

kbanmen
02-15-2005, 09:12 PM
flag retreat is when they get the american flag that was hanging up on the pole

I did notice something new last time I was there at DL..last weekend..theyn ahd a bunmch of dancers singing and dancing..and there was this BIG SIGN about the 50th..I noticed it because I couldnt get through the crowds and I WAS SOOOOOOO MAD about it..no crowd control at all..anyways..I was thinking it may be for a commercial because there was tv cameras everyhwhere...so it wwas probably for that..but NO CROWD control I couldt get through it..people listen..CAMERAS YEAH..but you wont see yourself on the screen..it is a 30 seconmd spot at the most...DAH>>>>>>

sorry I was soooooooo mad

bradk
02-15-2005, 09:32 PM
just a little something to think about. i'd kinda like to know if anyone's heard about this yet.

yes, darkbeer posted about this a few days ago.

more than anything, it's probably in part to test some of the new fireworks going on for the 50th which will be running every single day (at least through may)

nsyncitnd1787
02-15-2005, 10:09 PM
yes, darkbeer posted about this a few days ago.

more than anything, it's probably in part to test some of the new fireworks going on for the 50th which will be running every single day (at least through may)

thank you very much.. i figured someone would have allready heard about it... but, how did i know it was darkbeer... j/k i knew it would be him. lol

AaronInCal
02-16-2005, 12:32 PM
I just checked Disneyland.com and it now shows "Imagine...A Fantasy in the Sky" fireworks for the 2 weeks of Spring Break. So no real "new" show, but there is still chance they might test some of the new effects..

nsyncitnd1787
02-16-2005, 08:20 PM
I just checked Disneyland.com and it now shows "Imagine...A Fantasy in the Sky" fireworks for the 2 weeks of Spring Break. So no real "new" show, but there is still chance they might test some of the new effects..

man... stupid people get my hopes up.... ~sigh~ oh well... at least it's fireworks...