PDA

View Full Version : A spashdown ride at DCA?

AvalancheStorm25
02-15-2005, 06:10 PM
I think they should have one. Even though they have GRR. Another last type of water ride they could use. Especially in the hot summer days. They need to be smart in order to put this attraction in place for it's big landing lagoon. :)

Elways way
02-15-2005, 08:27 PM
Seems like the lagoon is one of the few areas that might be expanded upon. I know they are talking about doing Pixar related projects in the SSL building and eventually the parking lot (Timon?) bordering the San Fransisco based area.....but where else can it go from there? It would defintely be a bit of an eye soar while it was being developed.....but there is plenty of space in the lagoon....and we are talking about some of the most creative people in the world.

kbanmen
02-15-2005, 08:30 PM
I had heard through the grapevine (since I work at DCA) that there is plans in the works for an EXCLUSIVE water park...LIke tokyo dinsey..there would be the normal water rides..splash down, etc..then a water slide theme.
we shall see if that happens though, because it has been talk for the pst 3 years

RemainSeatedPlease
02-15-2005, 09:26 PM
lol! spashdown is super fun to say! tanks for the new word!

sdfilmcritic
02-15-2005, 10:50 PM
GRR is good enough for me. If you want to get wet just jump off the Paradise Pier. :D