PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Park Gate?

AvalancheStorm25
02-15-2005, 06:09 PM
I hope they can start brainstorming some ideas for the next park. I think they can do something like a Villain Type,DisneySea,Sports Complex 3RD Disneyland Park in the near future. :fez:

nsyncitnd1787
02-15-2005, 07:39 PM
I hope they can start brainstorming some ideas for the next park. I think they can do something like a Villain Type,DisneySea,Sports Complex 3RD Disneyland Park in the near future. :fez:

they can't do DisneySea b/c there's no ocean or "sea" nearby... yes they could make one... but would they really do that?? o, wait... they might, look how much they spent on the BIG flopper- DCA!!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
02-15-2005, 08:55 PM
I think they should hold off on adding anything like another new park for a while. DCA needs to support itself before they start something that huge!

sdfilmcritic
02-15-2005, 10:52 PM
I'm begging the Disney company NOT to open up a water park. Please, please, please!!!!

AmandasDad
02-16-2005, 08:51 AM
I think they should hold off on adding anything like another new park for a while. DCA needs to support itself before they start something that huge!

A agree. Put the $$ into DCA a redo. Plus, the money spent on the DL facelift is probably coming from the DCA budget so there will be some catch up.