PDA

View Full Version : Parkhoppers

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
02-15-2005, 01:12 PM
We will be getting a 4 day parkhopper for my SS, for our March trip, and I was wondering if the adults play at kids price is only available online, or if you can get this price at the gate too? Probably not. Wonder if they are available at the Disney store for that price? Might have to make some calls.

yummy mummy
02-15-2005, 01:19 PM
I just bought a six day park hopper for our march trip and got it for $137 US (177 canadian). I bought it from a travel agent, they were cheaper than the Disney store and even less than the disney website. I did have to call a few different agents... I didn't know they all had different prices until I started to call around.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
02-15-2005, 01:24 PM
WOW that is cheap. I was going to pay $129 for a 4 day parkhopper. Might have to call around. I would like to get him a 5 day, so we can go in the park in the morning on Friday before we leave for home, to ride Splash since it will be closed the rest of the week, but I can't see paying more money for a couple hours on one day. If I can find it for that cheap, I will do it. The rest of us have APs, well my 1yo doesn't.

bradk
02-15-2005, 01:33 PM
adults at kids price is advanced purchase only, yes.

ARES Travel sells the 4 day hopper bonus for 123.50 and the 5 day for 131.50.

there's a 5.75 shipping charge however, so for one hopper, it's almost the same as just buying through DL.com which has free shipping or free will call.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
02-15-2005, 02:23 PM
WOW, I just looked at DLAND.COM and it is only $139 for a 5 day parkhopper, versus $109 for a 3 day. Only $30 more. I think we will just do that.
Does anyone know how the will call thing works?

rentayenta
02-15-2005, 02:35 PM
I just bought my 5 day at Disneyland.com three days ago.

My trip is March 10 and they have guaranteed delivery, for free, by March 1st. It might be easier to have it mailed then to deal with Will Call.

Elways way
02-15-2005, 03:17 PM
Safeway is selling the "Kid's Price" tickets at their checkstands as well. Not sure how long they are there for (I believe they only run up to the 50th celebration) but I did notiice it was quite the deal. I believe they are limited to 3day park hoppers.

Shortiemetoo
02-15-2005, 04:12 PM
My daughter and I did "will call" a couple of weeks ago. All you do is order the ticket online, upon arrival go to any ticket booth, give them your order confirmation number, show the I.D. it was bought with and you get your ticket!!
It was so easy, there was absolutely no one at the ticket booth so we just walked up and got our tickets!! I did it that way as I wasn't sure if they would arrive in time!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
02-15-2005, 08:57 PM
Will call sounds fine as long as there are no lines. We will be picking it up in the early evening so the lines would probably not be to bad. I will probably see if I can get it at the Disney store, and we are just going to do the 4 day. DH said he would like to get out of town fairly early on Friday, since we are driving, and my SS has an early flight back to MT Saturday morning, and DH starts a 4 day trip Saturday morning too.