PDA

View Full Version : Get Away Today?

leah
02-15-2005, 07:31 AM
Has anyone ordered a disneyland package through Get Away Today vacations? They are local here in Utah but I've yet to find anyone who has used them for a Disenyland package. I'm going in October and it will only be my husband and me. I'm not sure if their packages would be beneficial for two adults. If you have any info I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!

DangerMouse
02-15-2005, 07:46 AM
I have used them several times. They are a great company and very reputable. I have found, however, after doing much research that you can save money by just buying your park-hoppers through them, and then booking the hotel separately. That's what we will be doing for our trip in April.

MOUSELUVR
02-15-2005, 08:41 AM
I have had exactly the same experience as dangermouse...able to get a better deal when booking hte hotle portion separtely. They were very helpful when we had to move our entire vacation a couple of years ago due to a work conflict...made all the necessary changes with no penalties.

rentayenta
02-15-2005, 08:58 AM
I have used them and I am in Utah too. They are in South Ogden, if you are close enough to pick up your package or tickets, they will knock off the $15 handling fee :D

I have a friend who works there and she is awesome. PM me if you want her name and she will be more than happy to help you.

Wendi
02-15-2005, 11:30 AM
I've used them several times and they are awesome. I have never seen better deals anywhere. I now have an AP, so I'm booking just hotels on my own for my next few trips. I have been able to stay at the GCH with their packages for less than the hotel alone would cost, you may be able to find better deals elsewhere by booking your hotel on your own though, but probably not on property... unless you get a great AP Nights rate or something.

Pascomom
02-16-2005, 09:32 AM
I too have used them several times. Very good. I have always done much research and found they couldn't be beat. They did beat Disney Travel on a conceirge room at the Grand by $300+. There packages include tickets, room tax and parking. Check them out at getawaytoday.com.