PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Dec. Trip

WITron
02-15-2005, 02:37 AM
Hi. I am new here and I am planing a trip in Decmber and had a few questions. The first is does anyone know how much the princess breakfast at the Plaza runs? The second one is does anyone have any info on dinner and priority seating for the Candlelight procession. The third is similar to the second, but more specifically any info on the Club 33 Candlelight procession package. I look forward to hearing from you and geting to know you on here.

Richard Scott

Shortiemetoo
02-15-2005, 09:38 AM
Welcome Richard, I am going in December also and asked one of the questions you did also.
The CP/dinner is offered and you have to buy a certain amount of food per person to have priority seating for the CP. I am not sure which restaurants for sure but I think they include the character meals and some of the nicer restaurants.
What is the Club 33 CP??? Can non Club 33 members go there and eat and get priority seating for CP?? If so I am so there!!!!!! :D
Again, welcome, this board is wonderful with a lot of great people and they know EVERYTHING!!!!

WITron
02-15-2005, 08:04 PM
As far as I know it is only for members, I am not sure about guests. We know someone that has a membership, so if it is not too costly and if we can use his membership I would love to surprise my wife with it.

I have had the privelage to eat at Club 33 once a number of years ago, when they had the Rivers of America drained in prep for Fantasmic and it was a great experience.

disney jones
02-15-2005, 08:15 PM
Welcome! ANd post away with ALL your questions - i'm sure you'll think of more in the next nine months.

i forget the exact breakdown on the Plaza breakfast, but i paid $49 for one adult and two kids. they took off $5 for my PAP discount, so my bill was only $44.

(it was something like $25 + $12 + $12)

WITron
02-17-2005, 01:53 AM
The other thing my wife and were thinking about is staying at DLH the price I have seen for the nights we are there is $205 a night. I was thinking that if AP rates are in effect for then getting an AP and using the discount for the hotel. Does it matter wether you get a Deluxe or Premium pass for the AP discount?