PDA

View Full Version : Another Idea - Queue Exhibits for 50th Anniversary

animagusurreal
02-13-2005, 11:46 PM
It's me again with another one my brilliant ideas for the parks :rolleyes:

I was thinking I might bring some Disneyland literature to entertain myself in line next time I go to the parks, and that got me to thinking - what if they set up exhibits along the queues of certain attractions that told the respective histories of said attractions - you know, plans, concept art, that sort of thing. Figured it would be celebratory of the 50th anniversary, and give guests something to do while standing in long lines (particularly on attractions with sparsely themed queue areas.)

Once again, this is just one of my little ideas, not any real plan by The Disney Co. :)

What do you all think?

- Brent

Vegitabeta
02-14-2005, 12:14 AM
It's a great idea...although maybe not for small kids. But it's still good, because it's sooo boring standing in line sometimes!

02-14-2005, 07:09 AM
I actually think queue exhibits would detract from the experience. How would you integrate an exhibit for each of the following queue areas: Jungle Boat, Indiana Jones, Pirates, Mansion, Splash, BTMRR, Space Mountain?

Disney Vault
02-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Instead they could add a little insert into the map (like what they have for parade and other show times) and you could just read fun little facts in line.