PDA

View Full Version : GCH theme park view photos?

gothemi
02-13-2005, 06:04 PM
Does anyone have any GCH theme park photos to share? I am planning a trip and I'm considering the theme park view, but I want to see what the view is really like. Thanks.

Disney Vault
02-13-2005, 08:03 PM
I don't have any pictures to share but I have had the theme park view and the downtown disney view before. I don't know what one I liked better because the theme park view was of GRR which looked cool but I also thought DTD looked really alive and fun. So no matter what view you get it will be great in my opinion.

SCUBAbe
02-13-2005, 08:16 PM
I had a courtyard view. (http://mysite.verizon.net/res1r96j/mono1.jpg) I loved it. It was very quiet and peacful. The monorail going by was cool also. In the morning we saw this man operated vechicle going on the track. I suppose they were cleaning it.

02-14-2005, 07:13 AM
No photos here, either. I can describe a little from our 6th floor room which was directly above the GCH entry. You could see the tall rides. In the morning, you could see workers walking the coasters and unmanned cars being sent through the coasters to test the ride. It was fun to watch.

disney jones
02-14-2005, 11:11 AM
try this
i think of this as a pool view, but you can see PP.

gothemi
02-14-2005, 11:18 AM
try this
i think of this as a pool view, but you can see PP.

The link didn't come through Davey Jones.

Don't suppose you see any of the Electric Light Parade. The route looks to be too far away.