PDA

View Full Version : Record breakers! Official record broken last night!

Frappalotie
02-13-2005, 09:12 AM
On Saturday, February 12th at approximately 11:45 pm

The Ramirez family OFFICIALLY BROKE the Gadgets Go Coaster Record of 40 ride times in a row, which was previously held by the De Soto family!

As we pulled into the station for the 42nd time, we were congratulated with a huge round of applause, and were given stickers reading

"Official Record Breaker -42 times on Gadgets Go Coaster! Congrats!"

we would like to thank the awesome cast members, especially Sean, for helping us break the record, and for passing the time by giving us some great trivia questions.

Even though most of us were to sick to stand; and we had some very nautious stomachs, (one of us lost his lunch shortly after the 32nd round :) its still a trip to disneyland well never forget!

Hakuna Makarla
02-13-2005, 09:27 AM
LOL! you guys did it! congradulations!!!!!!!
wish you all the luck as you break more records!! Have a wonderful day!

I Heart Disneyland!
02-13-2005, 10:11 AM
VERY cool!!!! Did you tell the CMs that you were going for this record ahead of time? Congrats on breaking the old record! YAHOO!!!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
02-13-2005, 12:19 PM
On Saturday, February 12th at approximately 11:45 pm

The Ramirez family OFFICIALLY BROKE the Gadgets Go Coaster Record of 40 ride times in a row, which was previously held by the De Soto family!

As we pulled into the station for the 42nd time, we were congratulated with a huge round of applause, and were given stickers reading

"Official Record Breaker -42 times on Gadgets Go Coaster! Congrats!"

we would like to thank the awesome cast members, especially Sean, for helping us break the record, and for passing the time by giving us some great trivia questions.

Even though most of us were to sick to stand; and we had some very nautious stomachs, (one of us lost his lunch shortly after the 32nd round :) its still a trip to disneyland well never forget!

Hilarious! I did not know they did things like this! That is cool!

rentayenta
02-13-2005, 12:31 PM
Wow! How long did it take?

JeffG
02-13-2005, 12:44 PM
Did you wait in line for the attraction 42 times or did they let you stay on continuously that many times?

-Jeff

nightdesigns
02-13-2005, 02:37 PM
Your poor knees, I don't know how you could have sat in that thing for that long.

But congrats none the less!

-ja

SoCalDude
02-13-2005, 04:54 PM
So if I tell a CM I want to try to break a record I can stay on a ride as long as I want to?

Frappalotie
02-13-2005, 05:58 PM
VERY cool!!!! Did you tell the CMs that you were going for this record ahead of time? Congrats on breaking the old record! YAHOO!!!

Yes we did, he actually mentioned to us that the record was 40 rides, and the De Soto family were the record holders.

Frappalotie
02-13-2005, 05:59 PM
Did you wait in line for the attraction 42 times or did they let you stay on continuously that many times?

-Jeff

We did have to get out a couple of times, due to the fact that people wanted to get into our seats,...usually wed just hop to an open car, it was that dead

Frappalotie
02-13-2005, 06:00 PM
Wow! How long did it take?

It took us just under two hours

CrazyTrain
02-14-2005, 02:03 PM
That's insanity!!
Congrats!!!

sdfilmcritic
02-14-2005, 04:17 PM
I had a group of three kids ride the Technic Coaster at LEGOland (similar to DCA's Mullholland Madness) a total of 19 times before having to go home. I bought the kids a souvenier photo of their 19th trip.

theg0ldensnitch
02-14-2005, 09:29 PM
Hey Frappa, I think we should try it again on some other ride :)

Does anyone know what the record is for the Matterhorn?? lol :D

uvsc_wolverine
02-14-2005, 10:15 PM
Forget the Matterhorn, I'm gonna do it when Space Mountain opens back up!

Frappalotie
02-16-2005, 10:08 PM
Forget the Matterhorn, I'm gonna do it when Space Mountain opens back up!

Its gonna take quite a long time, before that ride is gonna be slow enough to break any records