PDA

View Full Version : Wrist bands at DL?

lauramaynot
02-11-2005, 01:09 PM
We moved back to the mainland from Hawaii this summer. Loved it there but missed DL. We are getting ready to take our kids for the first time in over two year.The last time we went they had wrist bands for the kids indicating their height and allowing us to bypass the measuring stick. I found a thread saying that they have done away with these at WDW. Does anyone know if they are still available at DL? All the kids are now tall enough for almost everything. So we know it will be a great trip with our without the wrist bands

bluepearl
02-11-2005, 01:44 PM
I don't know the results of the test they were doing with these wristbands, but they are no longer used at the resort. Enjoy your trip! :)

DLRCM
02-11-2005, 10:12 PM
I work attractions at DL and have not even been informed of such wristbands. As far as I know, they are not used. But don't worry, checking height should not be a problem. Remember, we only have the safety of the child in mind when doing so.

sdfilmcritic
02-11-2005, 11:02 PM
They stole the idea from LEGOland. But it didn't work out at DLR very well.

ToursbabeC3po
02-12-2005, 11:14 PM
They had to do away with the wrist bands because of dishonest people. Guest would get a wristband for their taller child then run it under water in the bathroom and put it on the child that was too small. It is sad that a few people had to ruin it for everyone.
((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
Toursbabe