PDA

View Full Version : Delayed Trip

jenmclions
02-10-2005, 05:02 PM
We've had to delay our trip to Disneyland from Sep 05 to Dec/Jan 05/06 and we need some advice on this time of year in Anaheim/Disneyland.

1. What are the crowds like between 21-Dec to 2-Jan? Are the crowds huge or too much too bare?

2. What is the weather like during December? (It's summer here in Australia then!)

3. What are the park hours like? Are there any extra christmas events we should know of? Are the parks open on Christmas Day?

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

SCUBAbe
02-10-2005, 05:07 PM
We've had to delay our trip to Disneyland from Sep 05 to Dec/Jan 05/06 and we need some advice on this time of year in Anaheim/Disneyland.

1. What are the crowds like between 21-Dec to 2-Jan? Are the crowds huge or too much too bare?

2. What is the weather like during December? (It's summer here in Australia then!)

3. What are the park hours like? Are there any extra christmas events we should know of? Are the parks open on Christmas Day?

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

for me the last two weeks of dec. is to much for me to bear. I have never seen the crowds like they were when I went on 12/27 a few years ago. We couldn't even see pavement there were so many people there.However, some people love going during this time. So, it all depends on how much you can tolerate

rentayenta
02-10-2005, 05:14 PM
You will get varied answers to this.

We went last December 19-26 and it was fabulous. The decorations are amazing and the crowds- very doable. Just get there early, break after lunch and return for/after dinner.

I would highly recommend going in December.

It was open until midnight nightly except for Christmas Eve. The weather was cool but because I am in Utah is wasn't too bad for us.

disney jones
02-10-2005, 06:47 PM
the days before Christmas will be better than after Christmas. The week between Christmas and New Years is very crowded - it won't be quite as bad before Christmas.