PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry?

jennyren
02-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Just a quick question! :geek: My family is coming down next weekend (19th-22nd) and they have all bought multi day tickets and therefore get one day early entry. Is there any way I can go in with them with my AP? Is there some sort of ticket I can buy? Anyone know anything about this? Thanks :D

lbrackjo
02-10-2005, 03:22 PM
FYI: The early admission to Fantasyland is per ticket and when we were there in Jan. they looked at each ticket in our party. You could always get in as far as Mainstreet a half hour early. If they also have the Toontown Morning Madness voucher that pass is good for the whole party so that will cover you.

disneyhound
02-10-2005, 04:57 PM
We just used our five day park hopper early entry on 1/31/05. Just prior to opening just a couple of gates for early entry, a CM walked down the rows and looked at everyone's tickets, to make sure they were imprinted with the words, "One Day Early Admission". Then, when they scan your ticket, they stamp it with a special stamp that signifies you used your early admission!

Aaaarrgg, me thinks you be out of luck matie... ;)

bduff
02-11-2005, 11:56 AM
When we were at DLR last September, we stayed at the GCH, which has some early entry privileges to DCA. This is a little different situation that what the original poster asked about, I realize, but it may or may not share this trait: the way the early entry worked changed from day to day. And I'd get different answers from different CMs when I'd try to find out how it was going to work the next day. It seemed like they had several plays in the playbook, so to speak, but communication on what play the quarterback called for that day seemed to lag a bit. But beyond that, I found that the benefits of getting in early could be faily limited. Yes, we were at the front of the line for Soarin', for example, but they kept us in the holding area of Soarin' for quite a while as they got it set up. In essence, I was waiting in the Soarin' queue rather than just waiting at the entry gate.

SarahJanet
02-12-2005, 05:24 PM
I have a question about early entry as well. When the park is open at 8AM, can you still get early entry with a five-day pass? Can we seriously go into Fantasyland at 7AM? That would be awesome!

Darkbeer
02-12-2005, 05:30 PM
I have a question about early entry as well. When the park is open at 8AM, can you still get early entry with a five-day pass? Can we seriously go into Fantasyland at 7AM? That would be awesome!

If it is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday... YES, and most people only get ONE Early Entry per ParkHopper...