PDA

View Full Version : Weekend of 2/12?

meagee
02-09-2005, 02:17 PM
My kids in Northern CA are out of school of Thursday and Friday. How crowded will this weekend be - considering that next weekend is a holiday weekend? If the So CA schools are also out will that make the park more crowded on the weekend (I can't get off work myself)? Also looks like most things will be up and running. I have a terrible Disney itch and need some Mickey time. I have gone several times during late March/early April and simply refuse to do it any more. Yikes!

Surfingstitch
02-09-2005, 02:34 PM
Come down and have some fun.

Earkid is down there today until saturday.
TrekkieDad is getting there on Friday and I get there on Saturday.

tjaa
02-10-2005, 01:59 AM
My kids in Northern CA are out of school of Thursday and Friday. How crowded will this weekend be - considering that next weekend is a holiday weekend? If the So CA schools are also out will that make the park more crowded on the weekend (I can't get off work myself)? Also looks like most things will be up and running. I have a terrible Disney itch and need some Mickey time. I have gone several times during late March/early April and simply refuse to do it any more. Yikes!
We'll be there Fri the 11th thur Sunday, third trip in 40 days (now Pr/AP pass holders). We have 5 year old twins (I have'nt been to DL in over 20 years :mad: , wife and I went to Euro Disney (Paris) on our honeymoon in '93). Our 1st trip this year (1st part of Jan.) it rained a day and a half of our 3 days there, what troopers, the twins in ponchoes/umbrellas marching through the park, advantage zero lines. Returned for wife B-Day Jan 21st, somewhat more crowded, but still short lines. Crossing our fingers for this trip, forecast says rain Sunday? Should be a great weekend :) And by the way 1st time post, would like to say Hello to All.

Update, just check the weather looks like rain Friday, cloudy the weekend :) Short lines.....

CrazyTrain
02-10-2005, 06:58 AM
I'll be there Sunday or Monday! :)

meegster
02-10-2005, 10:33 AM
Hubby and I are going Monday - for my birthday, no kids. Haven't done that in 10 years or so! Can't wait.

New MPer - hi and thanks to you all for awesome trip reports and great tips! We're lunching at Blue Bayou for the first time ever to celebrate.

Surfingstitch
02-10-2005, 10:38 AM
We should all meet down there some where later in the day.

kameko
02-10-2005, 11:37 AM
i'll be there on saturday too as a romantic trip with my bf!!

figmentspark
02-10-2005, 12:31 PM
Might be going there Sat. Afternoon!!!!

CrazyTrain
02-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Welcome to the board, Meegster! :)

meagee
02-10-2005, 01:14 PM
Hey! It's getting crowded. I decided to go and can't wait! Yeah!

TherapeuticSmile
02-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Also new here, and will also be there this weekend (Sat-Tues) with my girlfriend for some fun V-Day time!

Yay!

Surfingstitch
02-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Cool.

Lets all say hi on Monday.

CrazyTrain
02-11-2005, 10:18 AM
Do you guys want to set up a meet on Monday?
I'll def. go Monday if there's a meet up :)

tjaa
02-11-2005, 10:27 AM
We'll be leaving DL Sun evening (wife, 5 yr twins and I), I just did a search on a Sun meeting place I read about before, but came up with nothing. Heading south (DL) at 2pm today, should arrive around 7pm :) :) :)