PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here order their park hoppers from Disneyland.com?

Mommy2NicknMax
02-09-2005, 09:36 AM
If you have, do they send you the actually park hopper or a voucher? Thanks!

Shortiemetoo
02-09-2005, 10:06 AM
I ordered them for my trip last week, but I did will call. All you have to have to pick them up is your I.D. and your confirmation number, or a print out of the transaction.
Upon arrival I went to a ticket booth (you can go to any ticket booth) and gave them my confirmation number and got my ticket right there. It was so easy and since I hadn't planned a long way ahead I figured this would be the safest way!!

Susan L
02-09-2005, 10:28 AM
We have always got packages through either Disney Travel Company or AAA and we always get our parkhoppers with the all our package stuff.

Mommy2NicknMax
02-09-2005, 10:43 AM
Upon arrival I went to a ticket booth

This is what I'm trying to avoid. The lines in August are very long. We normally just buy park hoppers at The Disney Store but this year my parents are going too and they don't have one close by. Since I see so many Disney Stores closing, I was looking for a different way.

mbrady
02-09-2005, 10:50 AM
If you have, do they send you the actually park hopper or a voucher? Thanks!

I've bought them several times online from Disney and they always sent the actual park hopper tickets themselves. Just make sure you order them far enough in advance.

bradk
02-09-2005, 10:50 AM
I believe (with the exception of will call), they ship the hoppers themselves. it would somewhat defeat the purpose otherwise I'd think. The ESPN card might be a voucher tho.

Surfingstitch
02-09-2005, 12:12 PM
I checked with the DS in Lynnwood. They are not offering the same prices as DL. I would rather buy my tickets directly from DL with free shipping.

Mommy2NicknMax
02-09-2005, 12:19 PM
I checked with the DS in Lynnwood. They are not offering the same prices as DL. I would rather buy my tickets directly from DL with free shipping.

Really? For the last two years they did offer the lower price. I wonder what's up with that? Thanks for the tip Surfingstitch!

Surfingstitch
02-09-2005, 12:35 PM
You can call them and check out the details. 425-744-9855

At least that was what they had told me.

SuefromRI
02-09-2005, 04:05 PM
For our trip in Aug. 2002 I ordered the special 3 day adult hoppers for the kids price from the website and was mailed the actual tickets. I don't remember how long they took to get here, but I think they specified on the order an expected time frame.

bradk
02-09-2005, 04:15 PM
the website does give expected time delivery before you actually place the order. i posted it here a few days ago, but i believe it's roughly 2 weeks delivery time for no charge. you can step it up to 2 day delivery for $8 I believe or also select to have them at will call at no charge.

JSKoehler
02-09-2005, 07:03 PM
I placed my order on disneyland.com Thursday of last week and received the tickets (actual park hoppers, not vouchers) on Tuesday of this week, so a 6 day turnaround, including the weekend. The tickets state that they are good for one early entry (they are three day hoppers) and the ESPNZone gamecard; there are no separate vouchers for those add-ons. There was a separate voucher for 10% off $50/20% off $100 on DL merchandise purchased in the parks and DTD.

SarahJanet
02-09-2005, 09:21 PM
Oooh, I didn't know about that coupon. Does anyone know if you get that with the ARES travel Park Hoppers? If not, it might be worth the extra few dollars for the park hoppers, since I'm saving up for lots of souvenirs.