PDA

View Full Version : School Field Trips

SANDYMARIE
02-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Does Anyone Know When The Schools Do Field Trips And Such In Disneyland?
I Would Like To Avoid Those Days If I Could, Way To Crowded!!

disney jones
02-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Does Anyone Know When The Schools Do Field Trips And Such In Disneyland?
I Would Like To Avoid Those Days If I Could, Way To Crowded!!pretty much every single day you're likely to see field trips - the schools decided for themselves and don't coordinate, nor does DLR cooridnate them. With plenty of schools in SoCal, they'll be there every day, but it's a lot better than a school holiday or vacation.

AliciasMom
02-08-2005, 02:51 PM
A lot of schools do their end-of-the-school-year trips during the first two weeks of June. It wasn't too crowded when I was there last June but there were a lot of teens there. If I had known this fact I wouldn't have gone that day.

AlohaJulie
02-08-2005, 03:40 PM
The junior high I taught at last year always took their 8th grade trip the second week of June. That's definitely the week to stay away if you don't enjoy the company of the teen set.

Unfortunately, the school I'm at this year goes to Knott's. I loved that free end-of-the-year trip. :crying:

Earkid
02-08-2005, 06:11 PM
If you are concerned about crowds stay away most weekends and holidays. There have been several threads started with information on when different school districts are out for Spring Break make sure you check those dates out as well.

Then there's summer, not only summer but summer that includes the 50th Anniversary Celebration. Crowds are kindof a given for the next 18 or so months.

I plan to just grin and bear it.

SANDYMARIE
02-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Wow!! Thanks All For The Info..........
We Are Going June 11-17, I Guess I Better Grin And Bear It!!
Ttfn.......... :) :)