PDA

View Full Version : Princesses or bust!

smuie
02-08-2005, 10:21 AM
My daughters adore the princesses. We have been to WDW 3 times and have not been able to secure a reservation at the popular Princess Breakfast! Where is my best chance to see some Princesses at DL?

tlovesdis
02-08-2005, 10:31 AM
There is a Princess Breakfast at the Plaza Inn on Main Street. You can also see the Princesses at designated times near the castle.

bradk
02-08-2005, 10:41 AM
check with City Hall. daily times/places should be posted, but a CM should also be able to help you track'm down.

Stupid_American
02-08-2005, 11:35 AM
You'll most often find them hanging around the front of the castle (Princesses/Castle/Go Figure).

Princess Story Telling (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/entertainment/detail?name=PrincessStorytellingEntertainmentPage) takes place, throughout the day, at Tinker Bell's Toy Shoppe, just inside the castle.

Sometimes a few will be in the area by the DL entrance, playing games with the kids.

biolabetty
02-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Last month we discovered Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora between the castle and Carnation Terrace playing Prince, Prince, Beast (duck, duck, goose) and Ring a Round The Rosie with the kids. Our 2 little ones had a great time, and the princesses were so great at interacting with the kids. They played for about 30 minutes after we got there, and when they had to leave, they had all the kids stand in front of all 4 of them for group pictures. My 3 year old talks about how Snow White kept calling her a princess, and how beautiful Belle's dress was. It was probably one of the most special times I have ever experienced at Disneyland. This was around dusk, I think 5:00 or so. I don't know if they do this every day, but it doesn't hurt to keep a look out for a group of people in that area.

Faith Trust & Pixie Dust
02-08-2005, 12:15 PM
My three little girls also adore anything to do with the princesses--we did the Princess Breakfast at Plaza Inn last month and I highly recommend it! We also had great princess interaction at the Animation building in DCA--lots of quality time with Cinderella and Aurora, especially. In front of the castle is great, too. When we were there the Princess store in Sleeping Beauty's castle was closed (no storytelling) so we'll try to catch that again when we go back in October. Have fun planning your trip! :)

Stupid_American
02-08-2005, 12:40 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/stupid_american/princesses.jpg
Update!

merlinjones
02-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Aladdin is now a Princess?

Stupid_American
02-08-2005, 01:54 PM
IMHO, at the park, he always has been! :p

bradk
02-08-2005, 01:56 PM
Aladdin is now a Princess?

check the deleted scenes of aladdin 3. there's a whole sequence that was removed that explains that storyline all the way through to a very unflattering appearance on jerry springer.

disney jones
02-08-2005, 03:10 PM
Here's another idea:

in lieu of a Parade, they also have now soemthing called "Princess Celebration" in late afternoon in front of the castle. it's an enjoyable interactive parade/event/show.

CrazyTrain
02-08-2005, 05:37 PM
Well, if it's the same Aladdin I met... :eek:
*runs*

merlinjones
02-08-2005, 09:55 PM
The Aladdins and Peter Pans need to butch it up to be in character with the films... they drop the ball(s) in this arena.

bandboy1985
02-09-2005, 02:00 PM
watch it, merlinjones.

also- don't forget the "meet a disney princess" location in the DCA animation building. you can run into as many as four princesses there at once, and just as a reminder- princess storytelling is down until march, when the storytelling location (the once upon a time store) opens back up.

Wesley815
02-09-2005, 02:26 PM
Aladdin is now a Princess?No comment. ;)

sdfilmcritic
02-09-2005, 11:23 PM
The Aladdins and Peter Pans need to butch it up to be in character with the films... they drop the ball(s) in this arena.I know what you mean. The last Aladdin I saw at DL was a little too friendly with the guys. Jasmine seemed to be wearing the pants in the relationship when she kept ordering Aladdin around. While Aladdin was hugging a male guest (no joke here!) Jasmine stepped back stage and then had to come back out to "yell" at Aladdin for being so slow.