PDA

View Full Version : Best Western Raffles Inn?

tlovesdis
02-08-2005, 07:46 AM
Hi all,

I need some opinions please! We are going to DL in October and some of us are staying at the GCH. My sister and two of her friends and their 4 children can't afford to stay at the Grand so I am looking for something inexpensive for them. I found a great deal for them at the Best Western Raffles Inn. I was just wondering if anyone has stayed there and if so could you tell me all about it, good and bad? They will be staying in a family suite and using the ART.

Thanks!

Sheila
02-08-2005, 11:36 AM
There are four reviews for this hotel in our Review System:

Best Western Raffles Inn (http://www.mouseplanet.com/cgi/reviews/do/display.cgi?product-sku=dlrbestwesternrafflesinn)

Hopefully, this will give you a little bit of information about the place. :)

San Diego
02-08-2005, 03:33 PM
I have one experience with Raffles and it was not good. Last year in November, I had made a reservation with them online. When we arrived, we found a convention had taken over the whole hotel and they had no room for us.

It was like the old Seinfield "rental car" episode---and the staff at Raffles were not helpful. It looks like a nice place from the outside, though.

We ended up at a Days Inn a little farther south down Harbor. It was fine and the staff was nice.

Good luck on you trip!

Flint
02-08-2005, 04:22 PM
I've stayed there twice, it was perfectly serviceable and not unpleasant at all.