PDA

View Full Version : Feb.23-24-25

curious
02-06-2005, 07:48 PM
These are the 3 days we will be in DLR. Should I expect huge crowds since it is Presidents Week? We are staying at Park Vue Inn because it is cheap ($49) and very easily walking distance. Is it an adequate place ---what does the continental breakfast consist of?

calguy77
02-06-2005, 08:14 PM
YES the week after would be so much slower, especially sunday the 27th, Oscar night is DEAD

ozbeauticn
02-06-2005, 08:15 PM
These are the 3 days we will be in DLR. Should I expect huge crowds since it is Presidents Week? We are staying at Park Vue Inn because it is cheap ($49) and very easily walking distance. Is it an adequate place ---what does the continental breakfast consist of?

I don't know about the crowds.. I didn't know it was President's Day weekend. I'll be there the 25-27, so hopefully it isn't too crowded!

I always stay at Park Vue. The breakfast isn't what it used to be... They have toast, some fruit, pastries and donuts, some juice, and cofee. They also have cereal and other things available to buy. It's not a big breakfast but it holds us over until lunch since you can take as much as you want. And yes, it is the closest hotel to Disneyland over on Harbor. We LOVE the walk!

stitchlvr
02-07-2005, 07:02 AM
I will be there at the same time at the BW Park Inn (almost next door to the Park Vue). From everything I've read on these boards, the crowd is expected the weekend before. Let's hope that's right!!!!

MOUSELUVR
02-07-2005, 01:25 PM
We will be there the 23-27th at the Carousel...we will all be neighbors! We really hope it's not super crowded also...my kids are out that whole week, but not all the schools in our area are...

stitchlvr
02-07-2005, 06:30 PM
A lot of schools in our area are out, but most people are going skiing (that week is nicknamed ski week in the San Jose area). I'm hoping that will keep the crowds down. Can't wait! I think people are afraid of Disneyland in the rain, but some of my best days there have been in the rain.

SCUBAbe
02-07-2005, 06:43 PM
I have never eaten the free breakfasts at the hotels. I usually just get thr fruit, gronola yogurt at mcdonalds...:)...those days aren't really blocked out...so it may be fine..:)

NVMulan
02-07-2005, 08:01 PM
Will be there also. Hoping for light crowd days and lotsa fun! We are staying at GCH.

Alpha1mom
02-08-2005, 04:11 AM
Feb 25th & 26th are Jr Nationals Cheerleading Competitions at the Convention Center. The're will be 100's of Cheerleaders invading the parks!!

We're coming Feb 24th - 27th for Northern Ca with 3 leagues, that's 60 girls!!!

Go Jr Dragons!!

Shortiemetoo
02-08-2005, 05:54 AM
Good luck alpha1Mom, I was a cheerleading coach for my daughters junior high team and we only missed nationals by 3 points...not bad for a coach that was never a cheerleader herself eh? ;)

Alpha1mom
02-08-2005, 06:16 AM
Shortiemetoo, Thank you! We missed the National title last year by 2 points! ugh!

We are a lot stronger this year, we're hoping for 1st place. It's just such an honor to participate in National.s (not to mention 3 days of Disneyland ;)