PDA

View Full Version : Changing Reservations

NVMulan
02-06-2005, 03:52 PM
I have reservations...completely paid for and was wondering if I would be allowed to change my entire trip to coming and going one day later. So instead of checkin on Sun Checkout on Thurs, Checkin on Mon and checkout on Fri. Does Disney Travel allow that?

Marox3
02-06-2005, 05:38 PM
It depends on when you are traveling. I'm always changing my mind. If I call within 72 hours of arrival and the new request is available, they will change it. In fact, today I added another night to our March trip and luckily another AP night was available.

Good Luck.

bradk
02-06-2005, 08:05 PM
quite honestly, you're just better off calling them and asking directly. worst case, they say they charge for it (which is probably not the case with sufficient notice). because even if the answer is definitely yes, you still need to call them to do it.

vegasmommytoDL
02-07-2005, 10:17 PM
Does Disney Travel allow that? I booked through them (through AAA) and they told me that there is a change fee UNLESS your adding days. Its my understanding that moving dates or subtracting people will incur a fee, where adding days onto the same dates or adding people or upgrades, etc. will be just the extra costs.

Again, thats just my understanding.

Quotes from my packages Terms and Conditions:
"Package price is not guaranteed if changes are made after the reservation has been made"

"A fee is assessed each time a change and/or cancellation is made. The cancellation/change fees are per reservation and are as follows:
30+ days prior to scheduled arrival a $100 cancellation fee applies once deposit or full payment has been paid
29-6 days prior to scheduled arrival.....$200 cancellation fee applies
5-0 days prior to arrival.....$250 cancellation fee applies plus all applicable fees."