PDA

View Full Version : Any new rides coming to DL?

Rouxe1688
02-05-2005, 03:05 PM
WDW is getting at least two new rides, expidition everest and soarin', i know there are plans for a few new attractions in disneyland paris, but i don't know about any new rides for DL. Anyone know of any plans? What ever happened to the lagoon, i thought an Atlantis ride was going in. And anything happening to DCA? I know, i'm an endless question :rolleyes:

Disney Vault
02-05-2005, 03:32 PM
Monsters inc is being build in DCA and a nemo sub ride is still waiting for the final okay. And Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters will be open by May 5th. There are also rumors about a new E ticket for DCA in the next few years and the area between fantasyland and frontierland might get a whole new Woody (from toy story) theme.

However the only for sure rides coming to the resort are the Buzz and Monsters inc ride. I don't count Space Mt. because it isn't really a new ride but it will also be reopening.

calguy77
02-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Monsters inc is being build in DCA and a nemo sub ride is still waiting for the final okay. And Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters will be open by May 5th. There are also rumors about a new E ticket for DCA in the next few years and the area between fantasyland and frontierland might get a whole new Woody (from toy story) theme.

However the only for sure rides coming to the resort are the Buzz and Monsters inc ride. I don't count Space Mt. because it isn't really a new ride but it will also be reopening.

Monster Inc is not confirmed, still a rumor

scanmom
02-05-2005, 06:32 PM
How early can we hope for a soft opening of Buzz? My son LOVES the one at MK, and I would love to see the DL version. We will be in DL the 1st week of March...I think a little early to see it, but still hoping! :fez:

Disney Vault
02-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Monster Inc is not confirmed, still a rumorI believe it is happening for sure. Two people at MIBoards.com (Marcie and Michael) both give a ton of good info and seem to be very relieable sources and they have confirmed it. It might not be enough for some people to believe but that is good enought for me.