PDA

View Full Version : How to plan my trip successfully

nsyncitnd1787
02-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Ok... so i made reservations for the DLH for Mar. 16-19 of this year. I want to buy the tickets in advance but i don't know how long it takes them to get here, and i don't want to have to buy more at the park when i get there b/c the origional ones never came. also, i was wondering how do i make reservations for the Fantasmic Desert Balcony? I have always wanted to do that, so i was going to try this time. Any other advice/ suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

BTW i have been to Disneyland many times, so most of the rides i have ridden. I am going to go on the Columbia this trip as well as TOT and CS over in DCA.

can't wait to hear (uh, read) the responces.

bradk
02-03-2005, 08:47 PM
purchase your tickets online at disneyland.com, you can buy adult 3+ day hoppers at child prices.

you can either have them ship for free (takes up to 17 days), escalate it all the way up to within 8 days ($10 surcharge) or also have the tickets available at will call at no additional charge.

the reservation for fantasmic line is (714) 781-4400. unless things have changed from the last thing i read, call no more than 30 days in advance, phones open at 8 am PST. balcony seating which is direct center, but far away, is reserved seats, limited to about 20 people (usually sells out). the other seating (riverside?), seats are available first come first serve, but even tho it can handle more people, typically only 15-20 people show up. seating is off center, but much closer

bradk
02-03-2005, 10:25 PM
I also just remembered. After the first fantasmic show for balcony seating, they let you stay to watch the fireworks, altho i've read complaints about the particular view of them from this location (i believe you see the 'back' of them, which i guess is similiar to witnessing the backside of water).

Shortiemetoo
02-04-2005, 04:36 AM
I just went to DL last week. I got my tickets online and had them at will call. You can go to any ticket booth to pick them up. You just need the confirmation number and a picture ID. It was so easy and I didn't have to worry about whether or not they would be delivered in time!! Have a magical trip!!!
Just in case for some strange reason the fantasmic dessert balcony seating is sold out you can do what my daughter and I did. We had dinner at river belle terrace, got the table about 5:30/6:00 and held it for the show. The CM's were very nice about it, I asked first and they said it is standard practice. When the show starts they turn off the lights in the area and the view is great. Just make sure to sit on the side of the patio that is closest to Pirates of the Caribbean!! But all the tables were pretty good!! :D