PDA

View Full Version : Is there anywhere to check on fastpass times?

animagusurreal
02-03-2005, 07:26 PM
I have no idea when I'll be able to go to DLR again, but I've long wondered - is there anyplace you can go to check all the fastpass and standby line times in the park (thinking of many long treks up into Critter Country only to find out Splash Mountain is out of Fastpass, then repeated treks the same visit, only to find out the line is still 2+ hours long. Ah, Fastpass, how you've spoiled me! :D )

I wondered if City Hall might have this sort of thing set up.

Also, I seem to remember a board in Central Plaza (pre fastpass days) which listed the various wait times for attractions. Does anyone else remember this?

And, lastly, speaking of those treks up into the Critter Country cul-de-sac, I've often wondered why there isn't another way into/out of the land besides the single path from New Orleans Square. I've often thought they could use Pooh as a thematic link to Toontown or the near-Toontown area of Fantasyland, though I'm not sure how far apart they really are.

- Brent
(animagusurreal)

Flint
02-03-2005, 07:27 PM
Toon Town and Critter Country are pretty far apart.

Disneynerd
02-03-2005, 08:41 PM
I've often wondered the same thing. And that hike up and back Critter County is a little weird.
The board on Main Street tells you the wait time, but I don't believe it tells you the fastpass return time. It's a good idea though - next time you are there, tell a CM - you never know!

Darkbeer
02-03-2005, 08:48 PM
There are only 4 FASTPASS Machines up and running at present at DL, and there is no central place to check the wait times on the FP's....

Autopia, Indiana Jones, Big Thunder and Roger Rabbit...

Looks like Star Tours is history, they have not been turned on in weeks (even weekends).

animagusurreal
02-03-2005, 10:34 PM
There are only 4 FASTPASS Machines up and running at present at DL, and there is no central place to check the wait times on the FP's....

Autopia, Indiana Jones, Big Thunder and Roger Rabbit...

Looks like Star Tours is history, they have not been turned on in weeks (even weekends).

GAH! That's horrible!

They must fastpass Splash at least! It's had a 2 hour wait time every time I've visited!

sediment
02-03-2005, 11:08 PM
GAH! That's horrible!
They must fastpass Splash at least! It's had a 2 hour wait time every time I've visited!
Yeah, because of FastPass.
It's on refurb at the moment, hence it's not on the active FastPass list.

Shortiemetoo
02-04-2005, 04:42 AM
You could always go off season ;) . My daughter and I just got back and the longest we waited for any ride was about 10 min. A lot of the time it was just walk on....I am now very very spoiled!!! :fez:

blubayou33
02-04-2005, 06:51 AM
You could always ask the CM at the info board to call an attraction for you to inquire about the current fastpass stats.