PDA

View Full Version : When to get An AP

Viva La Disney
02-03-2005, 03:34 PM
Okay, here's the deal,I am going to DLR from 6/18-7/2(two weeks,two block outs.) and I want to get a Delux Annual Passport.My question is when to get it.Should I get it now or should I wait a little? :confused: (maybe even just at the front gate.)

VickiC
02-03-2005, 03:38 PM
You have to activate it within 90 days of purchase, so do not buy it now.

Viva La Disney
02-03-2005, 03:57 PM
I didn't know that,Thanks

Wendi
02-03-2005, 07:36 PM
I would buy a park hopper that will last long enough to cover at least one of your blockout days (as long as it's less expensive than your AP), then upgrade it to an AP after using the hopper on your blocked day(s). You'll save at least $30 since you won't have to pay for a blockout ticket, $60 if your blocked days are towards the beginning of your trip. Of course if your blockouts are at the end of your trip, you might as well just get the AP right from the start.

Darkbeer
02-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Yes, buy a ParkHopper, get the extra benefits (Early Entry, ESPN Zone card) and avoid Blockout days, andon the last day, go to the AP Processing center (rumored to be moving in March, so ask for the current location). You will get full credit for the PH you paid for as a credit towards any AP that costs MORE than the PH you paid for...