PDA

View Full Version : Club Buzz will soon be gone

Uncle Remus
02-03-2005, 01:28 PM
Darkbeer posted on miceage forums that Club Buzz is going to be taken out in march. Cheers :)!

Andrew
02-03-2005, 01:34 PM
Just in time for the Toy Story-themed attraction to open next door?

I will never understand this company.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
02-03-2005, 01:36 PM
I looked on DLR website and have it scheduled at least through the 3rd week in March, when are going. Thankfully since both my kids adore the show.

Uncle Remus
02-03-2005, 07:27 PM

That makes sense to me, why over buzz an area? I mean u dont want to of the same themes in one area unless they are attached somehow, like part of the show. For example you wouldn't want a ariel attraction right next to the ariel meet and greet. You could be like "Hey, I just saw her on the ride and I couldn't get enough so I waited in another line to see the her again." Which might be ok for some people but for me it seems alittle crowded.

02-04-2005, 06:29 AM
He is a winner.
He's never late to dinner.

sdfilmcritic
02-04-2005, 06:37 AM
But what about the stage area? Are bands still gonna play in TL?

sambo
02-05-2005, 09:56 PM
Darkbeer posted on miceage forums that Club Buzz is going to be taken out in march. Cheers :)!

YAY! Club Buzz was insipid, and the show there was awful. Bring back the Tomorrowland Terrace.

sleepyjeff
02-05-2005, 10:29 PM

Must be the same line of thought that brought us the Country Bear Movie on the heels of tearing out the attraction of the same name :rolleyes: