PDA

View Full Version : 50th Anniversary Event info on web!

jiminycesq
02-03-2005, 06:14 AM
Posted I believe today on the Disneygallery.com website ....

Celebrating 50 Years of Magical Memories - Save the Date!

Join us as we celebrate 50 Years of Magical Memories
July 15 - 17, 2005
Disneyland® Resort

It's not just another walk in the Park!
Journey back with us, to a time when this magical place was only a reality in the mind of one man who had a vision of a place where friends and family could join together to share magical moments filled with fun and laughter. Stroll with us down a country lane that leads to a fragrant orange groves, far from the glitter and bustle of 50s Hollywood, that will soon undergo a remarkable transformation.

Do you too dream of going home to Main Street, discovering castles and exploring jungles, soaring into space aboard rocket ships and riding trains through cowboy towns? Then we entreat you to join us for a fabulous, joyous celebration…a fun filled, enlightening, nostalgic and magical trip back to when it was all just a dream and then wondrously became a reality. Come take a memory filled walk back through Walt's original Park…
his first Magic Kingdom.

Please continue to watch www.DisneyGallery.com for additional details and ticket sale information on our "Celebrating 50 Years of Magical Memories" event, including additional magical experiences held in conjunction with and/or prior to the event dates listed above.

We regret that Disneyland® DelivEARS & Walt Disney Event Services will not accept any phone calls, faxes or e-mails regarding this event at this time.

Mickeyslittlehelper
02-03-2005, 07:40 AM
Very cool. I am getting really excited. I have those days on our trip slotted for DL of course! :fez: I wonder if they could be announcing more this morning at the event?

sleekmr2
02-03-2005, 08:45 AM
I thought the anniversary was in on may 5th? I had our tripped planned for the end of may =(

nerdeus
02-03-2005, 08:47 AM
The Celebration starts on May 5th.. the ACTUAL birthday of Disneyland is on July 17th.

Mickeyslittlehelper
02-03-2005, 08:47 AM
Deleted because duplicate :geek:

bradk
02-03-2005, 08:57 AM
begins on may 5th and continues on for 18 months i might add.

i'm there may 22-23 and with the exception of space mountain, i'm very excited about the anniversary aspects.