PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland warehouse? [Job]

mightduck
02-02-2005, 09:28 PM
I just seen an opening at the Disneyland Wherehouse,on the disney career webpage does anyone everywork there? I would like to what they start out at in pay and the benfits. here the posting if you dont know what Im talking about
http://jobsearch.disneycareers.newjobs.com/getjob.asp?JobID=22272114&AVSDM=2005%2D02%2D02+18%3A31%3A55&Logo=0&col=dltcj&sort=dt&vw=b

QueenAlisha
02-02-2005, 09:36 PM
Where is it located? i have heard alot about it but not sure where it is.

bradk
02-02-2005, 09:57 PM
well that particular job listing refers to a job at an actual warehouse in ontario, california.

the other warehouse that you hear so much about is, i'm assuming, the Disney Character Warehouse which is in the Orangefair Mall which is evidently about 3 miles from DL. i learned of it from mousesavers.com.

i was actually hoping to work it into my trip when i'm going out there in may but with only a couple of days and a very tight schedule, i'm better off splurging in the parks.

mightduck
02-02-2005, 10:02 PM
the actual warehouse is not in ontario, canada . Its in Ontario, Califorina how do you think the only way to apply is to go to the Disneyland to apply. I dont think anyone will fly for a warehouse job...Its only a 30 min drive from Disneyland. I thinking about applying for a part time job.

bradk
02-02-2005, 10:12 PM
yeah, not being a californian, my mind immediately went to canada (altho i'm not canadian either). i realized my error tho and managed to change it before your reply.

i did think it was a bit odd you'd have to apply for a job in california when the job is across the country and in another country, but stranger things have happened :)

sdfilmcritic
02-02-2005, 10:56 PM
When I first read the thread title I thought you were referring to the "wearhouse" that serves as a merchandise outlet for CMs to buy stuff at an employee discount. I've been there, but I can't remember the driving directions.

stan4d_steph
02-03-2005, 05:55 AM
I'm getting a strange sense of deja vu here (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=28776). I would suggest calling the number in the job listing and asking about starting salary. Benefits will depend on whether it is full time or part time. I'd guess salary would probably start at about $10/hr, but will vary depending on your skills. If you already have a forklift license and experience using one, you'll probably get more for example.

bradk
02-03-2005, 06:42 AM
I've been there, but I can't remember the driving directions.

offtopic by now, but according to mousesavers.com:

Disney's Character Warehouse is located at 233 Orangefair Mall. You can call (714) 870-9363 to check hours, etc.

To get to the Disney Character Warehouse from Disneyland, go north on Harbor Blvd and cross Hwy 91. Make a right at Orangethorpe and another right at Pomona, which is a street that goes right into the Orangefair Marketplace shopping center. A Michael's store is right in front of you; drive toward it and then go left to get to the Character Warehouse, which is at the corner of the building.

if you do a google search for "Disney Character Warehouse," you'll find a link to another forum site where they list the stores across the US.

mightduck
02-05-2005, 01:15 PM
Is there anyone that knows anyone from the wherehouse?