PDA

View Full Version : Good to be Back!

PirateoftheCaribbean
12-17-2001, 06:29 PM
Hey, it's been a while, huh? I'm glad to be back. After the whole accident thing, My wife and I took a week-and-a-half-long trip to Disneyland (can you think of a better use of the settlement money?). It was a great trip. I was happy to be able to see the NMBC Mansion (It rocks!:D ). Disneyland is, truly, the happiest place on earth. Happy Birthday, Walt. You are missed.

See ya later!

JRob2k1
12-17-2001, 06:35 PM
I'm glad to hear from you again. I was wondering what happened to you after your accident. Your wife posted under your name a long time ago, tellings us what happened, but then we hadnt heard from you!

Nothing like a trip to DL to cure anything!:D Welcome back!

-JRob

EandCDad
12-17-2001, 06:37 PM
Hey, I had you in the where are they now file. Welcome back. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Lost Boy
12-17-2001, 06:42 PM
Welcome back to this crazy board. Glad you are ok and were able to get to the Resort and see HM Holiday. You are right, it rocks big time.
Welcome Home.

lisap
12-17-2001, 08:15 PM
I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were--great to hear that you are doing better!

mad4mky
12-17-2001, 09:26 PM
Wow....great to have you back. You had us all worried there for a while. It was nice that you had your wife let us know what was going on with you.

And I agree, what a great way to finally be on the mend than a trip to The Happiest Place on Earth.....Disneyland. Just saying it makes me smile!:D

12-18-2001, 04:30 AM
Welcome back!

Which ride did you go on first?

PirateoftheCaribbean
12-18-2001, 01:55 PM
Well, we went on Thunder Mountain first, and of course, secondly, we went on The Mansion. Disneyland sure gave me a good dose of happiness after spending weeks in bed. My wife showed me the thread that she created while I was gone. I told her to go ahead and share some stories, but she decided not, i guess. Anyway, During the trip, we went all out at the Blue Bayou for dinner, and of course, got a heaping plate of Penne Pasta from the Plaza Inn:) . The first thing we did was get a mickey mouse pretzel with cheese sauce. Now, that's comfort food. All the while, I tried to avoid the smell of McDonald's french fries (It still makes me angry. McD's is one of the things I try to get away from at DL). The fireworks were beautiful. Isn't it weird that you can go a week and a half without so much as looking at The Cali-Adventure?:p . And we did pretty much all of our Christmas shopping (and the same amount for ourselves as our friends and family:p ) at the resort. The World of Disney is becoming another home for me. See ya!

jslivinski
12-28-2001, 10:26 AM
Great to seeing you posting again. I was thinking about you just the other day wondering how your recovery was going and now that I'm starting to catch up on posts I see you've rejoined us. Glad to here you're doing well and had a good trip.