PDA

View Full Version : Hmm, what am I forgetting for our 3-day trip?

disney jones
02-02-2005, 06:44 PM
to Disneyland? and don't forget, i'm camping in the van with two little girls at the beach, not staying in a hotel.

:confused:

Hakuna Makarla
02-02-2005, 07:05 PM
to Disneyland? and don't forget, i'm camping in the van with two little girls at the beach, not staying in a hotel.

flash light, small tv, radio, handi whips, camera's, a few toys for intertainment, goodies, pop, water, hum, maybe I better go over there and help get you packed :) HAve a wonderful time! take lots of pic's at your camp site, I am anxious to see them!!!!!

Hakuna Makarla
02-02-2005, 07:06 PM
if you are on the ocean take me some nice ocean pic.s there my favorite! :) or not, what ever you feel like its your vacation :)

disney jones
02-02-2005, 07:11 PM
flash light, small tv, radio, handi whips, camera's, a few toys for intertainment, goodies, pop, water, hum, maybe I better go over there and help get you packed :) HAve a wonderful time! take lots of pic's at your camp site, I am anxious to see them!!!!!
check, check, check - oh yes, toys to keep the girls entertained for the drive - good one!

(packing for a trip in the summer is so much easier - just shorts and shirts! now we need clothes for cool mornings, warm afternoons and chilly nights)

02-03-2005, 05:59 AM
We have two girls and have been taking yearly drives to Wyoming and back since they were tiny.

My best tip: give each her own cookie baking sheet. Turn it over and it's a desk for coloring, etc. If you use a jelly roll pan (cookie sheet with rims), the and don't turn it over, the rim keeps the crayons/ beads/whathaveyou from rolling away.

My second best tip: story tapes. The library had them.