PDA

View Full Version : Fox Rent-a-Car

JosieGirl71
02-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Has anybody rented from Fox out of SNA? They have really good rates and I wanted to make sure they are a good rental agency before I book with them. TIA! :D

Wendi
02-02-2005, 07:18 PM
I've never heard of them... hopefully someone can give you some feedback.

disneyscott
02-02-2005, 08:26 PM
The one out of LAX los Angeles is a poor choice for rental, Older cars with lots of miles

awinner
02-02-2005, 09:24 PM
good luck getting help from them if your stranded in your car if there is a problem....you want a good rental get one here (http://www.enterprise.com) ;)

MartyLuvsTigger
02-03-2005, 08:21 AM
good luck getting help from them if your stranded in your car if there is a problem....you want a good rental get one here (http://www.enterprise.com) ;)

That is an excellent choice !!! :fez:

**Disclaimer- I work for said agency and might have a bias opinion**

JosieGirl71
02-03-2005, 08:34 AM
That is an excellent choice !!! :fez:

**Disclaimer- I work for said agency and might have a bias opinion**
I have rented from Enterprise and like them also. BUT, do they have PT Cruisers and Dodge Magnums? :cool:

DH and I were looking for something fun and cheap to drive (sorry, a Hyundai doesn't qualify as fun ;) ).

MartyLuvsTigger
02-03-2005, 10:12 AM
I have rented from Enterprise and like them also. BUT, do they have PT Cruisers and Dodge Magnums? :cool:

DH and I were looking for something fun and cheap to drive (sorry, a Hyundai doesn't qualify as fun ;) ).
Dependng on the location's fleet, but as a company we do carry the PT cruiser and Dodge Magnum. I recommend seting up a rez thru the net then calling the location and request a specific car type. They will more than happy to help (We are the #1 rental company for a reason) ;)

leah
02-03-2005, 12:17 PM
We use Fox every time we're in California and we've rented from almost all of the locations. I've never had a problem with them and always find a decent variety of cars. We usually make our reservations online and then call a few days before to request a specific type of car or see what's available in their fleet at the time. They always have good coupons (free upgrades) on their website and give discounts if you have a Costco membership or a college i.d. At some airports you might be delayed a bit with their shuttle. It doesn't come as frequent as the big name companies but I've never had a huge delay.

awinner
02-03-2005, 09:37 PM
enterprise has over 50,000 cars in socal alone...talk about choices.