PDA

View Full Version : April Birthday

kohl
02-02-2005, 12:40 PM
We are so excited! Finally got reservations at Paradise Pier for my son's 7th Birthday. We will be there April 9 - 15. I think we will do the Birthday party they have at the Plaza Inn. We will have dinner at Goofy's Kitchen on his Birthday, but I was wondering if anyone had gotten anything from Vacation Planning for a surprise in the room. Just wondering what kind of things come in it and about how much things cost. Any suggestions would be great!

Surfingstitch
02-02-2005, 12:50 PM
I know they have a birthday bucket thing for about $20.00

You can also get a Birthday sticker from city hall.

He may recieve a free cookie from certain places(not guarenteed(sp))

Karen256
02-02-2005, 01:11 PM
We were there last week for our son's birthday, and we stayed at Paradise Pier also. I emailed vacation planning and arranged to have an autographed photo of the characters sent to the hotel. They were going to leave it at the front desk for when we checked in but it wasn't there, so when my husband asked they got him another one. The last day we were there though we got the original photos and a birthday pin from vacation planning. they were different photos, so it worked out really well. The best part is, it was free! We also got the birthday sticker from city hall, which was neat because all day CM's were telling him happy birthday.

We also got him the Buzz Lightyear birthday bucket at Goofy's Kitchen. To be honest, this was slightly disappointing. They had a small ice cream birthday cake, a sheet of Toy Story stickers, and a small wind up toy. The cake looked good but we were all stuffed from the wonderful food at Goofy's so nobody ate it at all, and since we left on the six hour drive home right from there we didnt' take it with us. It came in a small Buzz themed bucket.

Have a great time!

Faith Trust & Pixie Dust
02-02-2005, 01:31 PM
We celebrated my daughter's 5th birthday in the land on Thursday (1/27). When we checked into the Grand Californian they gave her an autographed picture of Minnie, a birthday button with her name on it and three balloons. They gave all 3 of my girls a little plastic bag with stickers, trading cards, a toothbrush cover, etc. All the CMs in the resort wished her a happy birthday all day long--she got a lot of attention! We didn't do the birthday celebration at Plaza Inn (decorate your own cake, pics with Mickey and Minnie, etc., $10 per person) because we did the Princess Breakfast and got her the Princess birthday bucket after dinner at Storyteller's Cafe. She liked the princess birthday bucket a lot. Have fun--it's a great place to celebrate a birthday!