PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy park hoppers?

nvmom
02-01-2005, 08:55 AM
We'll be buying 4- 4 day park hoppers for our trip in March. Is there any advantage to buying the park hoppers from the Disneyland website vs. getting them at my hotel? Well, except my kids my think it's cool to get something in the mail from Disneyland... hmmm... thanks.

nvmom

mystycalchyk
02-01-2005, 08:57 AM
In my past experience, the price is better if you buy them online than to wait till you get there.

click here (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/reserve/ticketListing?name=TicketListingPage)

rentayenta
02-01-2005, 08:58 AM
Go to www.getawaytoday.com

They have abunch of deals right now like Kids for Free w/ an adult hopper and adults for the kid's price. Check it out! :)

Karen256
02-01-2005, 09:16 AM
If you find a good deal on the website I would go for it. If they're not having any good specials, I might wait and see what you get at your hotel. When we went in March, we stayed at a Good Neighbor hotel that had a deal where you get a 3 day Park hopper at the 2 day price. We foolishly assumed they'd have the same deal at the gates, which of course they didn't. So shop around, you should be able to find a good deal somewhere.

Darkbeer
02-01-2005, 12:06 PM
Right now, Disneyland.com is cheaper than Good Neighbor Hotel pricing, though both are offering Adults at the Kids price tickets (Pricing good thru April 28th).

Disneyland.com $129 per person

Good Neighbor Hotels $134 per person

Disneyland.com comes with free regular shipping.

nvmom
02-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Thanks, I think I'll just get thru Disney.com... looks like the best deal. Just need to get my new anti-virus program up and running correctly :rolleyes: Makes me nervous to buy online until I do.

nvmom

Leap for Joy
02-01-2005, 07:26 PM
I think you can get the same price at the Disney store in the mall. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong! :)

Hakuna Makarla
02-01-2005, 07:29 PM
Right now, Disneyland.com is cheaper than Good Neighbor Hotel pricing, though both are offering Adults at the Kids price tickets (Pricing good thru April 28th).

Disneyland.com $129 per person

Good Neighbor Hotels $134 per person

Disneyland.com comes with free regular shipping.

yes but disney is not giving the kids free ticket are they?

Hawaiian Cinderella
02-02-2005, 10:27 AM
Nope...we just bought our 5-day hoppers for March from getawaytoday.com (renta's suggestion)...we bought 2 adult hoppers for $169.00/ea (geez they are reallyn HIKING up the price this year!) and a child's free. That sure saved us a lot. Got the vouchers in the mail in no time.