PDA

View Full Version : 12/16 Trip Report (Long)

MonorailMan
12-17-2001, 08:29 AM
Here's my Disney day:

Got ready and left the house at 7:20 am, got to Mickey and Friends at 8:45, parked on Mickey floor C5, the we went to a tram, used the bathroom, bought our tickets, and went inside.

1st thing we did was go to city hall and get my B-day sticker, then we got on the train, stoped at NOS, and rode HMH. After that, I rode BTMR, then we went to IASWH, then rode Mad ta party, folloerd by the TL side of the Matterhorn. To kill a little time before Billy Hill and the Hilllbillies, we rode the sailing ship Columbia! Ather that I met a friend at the Golden Horseshoe stage, and saw BHATH. From there we went to TL, got a FP for Star Tours, then checked out the space excibit, then used the Bathroom. After that our FP windows was open so we went on Star Tours,after that we picked up a FP for Space Mtn., we then knoked ayound DL ultil our window opened, then I rode SM. After that, we went to TT and got a FP for RRCTS. Again we played arpund until our FP opened up, then went on RRCTS, then we rode the train around to MS. After that we got A FP for IJATTOD, and then we left the park, and went to McDonalds and had some food. Then we came back, parked on Goofy 8H then went on the train and rode it a couple times around and got off at TL, and ride the Monorail, 30 min wait! While we were on the MR, the fireworks were going, what a sight! Then after that we went to IJATTOD, and rode it. Then we went to the smaller rides, Snow White, Pinnicho's, Mr. Toads, and AIW! Then the crouds were going down WAY down. Then I went on the FL side of the Matterhorn, a 2 min. wait! Then we went to TL, and with Star Tours only a 5 min. wait we rode it again. Then I went on SP, the sign said 25 Min., but it was walk on. Then after that, we went on Asto Oribtor1 , then walked town Main street, and could hear the closing annousement. Then we hopped a tram, went home, and was home by 2:00 am!

tabacco
12-17-2001, 11:48 AM
It was insanely crowded this weekend, and especially so on Saturday.

Cadaverous Pallor
12-17-2001, 03:17 PM
Monorail Man wins for most acronyms in a single post. :D :D :D

USofA
12-17-2001, 03:25 PM
that would be TMA award for MLA's in a MPP that was a DTR

TMA=The Most Acronyms
MLA = Multi Letter Acronyms
MPP=Mouse Pad Post
DTR Disney Trip Report

I would sign with my Initials, but that would be too confusing.

JRob2k1
12-17-2001, 03:43 PM
Thanks for even including when you went to the bathroom!! Top notch reporting!:D

-JRob

MonorailMan
12-18-2001, 08:46 AM
GASP! I Forgot A Few Things in my first report, here it is updated:

Here's my (Updated) Disney day:

Got ready and left the house at 7:20 am, got to Mickey and Friends at 8:45, parked on Mickey floor C5, then we went to a tram, used the bathroom (The restroom next to the lockers), bought our tickets (That took 20 min.), and went inside.

1st thing we did was go to city hall and get my B-day sticker, then we got on the train, stoped at NOS, and rode HMH. After that, I rode BTMR, after the MTP, then we went to IASWH, then rode Mad ta party, folloerd by the TL side of the Matterhorn. To kill a little time before Billy Hill and the Hilllbillies, we rode the sailing ship Columbia! Ather that I met a friend at the Golden Horseshoe stage, and saw BHATH. From there we went to TL, got a FP for Star Tours, then checked out the space excibit, then used the Bathroom (The one in the corner). After that our FP windows was open so we went on Star Tours,after that we picked up a FP for Space Mtn., we then knoked ayound DL ultil our window opened, then I rode SM. After that, we went to TT and got a FP for RRCTS. Again we played around until our FP opened up, then went on RRCTS, then we rode the train around to MS. After that we got A FP for IJATTOD, and then we went into TWDS, Featuring GMWML, then we left the park and went to McDonalds and had some food. Then we came back, parked on Goofy 8H then, after going to the restroom (near MAF elevators), and hopping a tram, went on the train and rode it a couple times around and got off at TL, and ride the Monorail, 30 min wait! While we were on the MR, the fireworks were going, what a sight! On our way to IJATTOF we went into Tiki room! Then after that we went to IJATTOD, and rode it. Then we went to the smaller rides, Snow White, Pinnicho's, Mr. Toads, and AIW! Then the crouds were going down WAY down. Then I went on the FL side of the Matterhorn, a 2 min. wait! Then we went to TL, and with Star Tours only a 5 min. wait we rode it again. Then I went on Space Mtn., the sign said 25 Min., but it was walk on. Then after that, we went on Astro Oribtor!, then walked down Main street, and could hear the closing annousement, I droped by the stores, but wasn't in the buying mood. Then we hopped a tram, went home, and was home by 2:00 am!

Oh, and did I mension, My friend's sister keep pointing at me at BHATH made the whole croud know it was my b-day, Billy G. got a tad bit mad though! :cool: Also, CM must of told me HB over 1000 times! :)