PDA

View Full Version : Summer job question

Disneyland2004
01-31-2005, 10:46 PM
yea i was just wondering from anyone whos has worked at disneyland over the summer. whens the best time to apply? i was thinking of apply end of feb. but starting first week of june, is it a good idea to apply this early? what are they looking for? me and my friend are wanting to work there full time over summer and really need help for how to get a job there. and if i do get the job are there any places to rent (a.k.a. cheat appts, motels that rent by the month, if we get the job we wont be moving in to our appt by UCLA till august and we need to find a good place to stay close to disneyland if we get the job.) any information is helpful thank you.

disney jones
01-31-2005, 10:50 PM
check out this thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=36320)

i think it will help for starters

aundyflys
02-01-2005, 07:43 AM
If you dont want to start untill summer you should wait untill April to apply. If you apply in february they will want you to start in march-due to all the different spring break schedules. As far as apartments go there are several in the area that offer discounts to Disney employees.
When you apply dont forget to smile. They are looking for people who smile, are outgoing and energetic. However dont over do it.
Good luck! :)

Disneyland2004
02-01-2005, 09:23 AM
thanks hehe i think i got a smile down jsut right. so your saying i shouldnt go in feb. what about march 21-22? thats my spring break.

aundyflys
02-01-2005, 01:15 PM
You shouldnt apply now unless you want to start in the next month. March might be better but you are still looking at April to start. However if you call the job line, you can press '0' and actually speak to some one in the casting department. Ask them as far as when they start hiring for the summer. Hopefully the can tell you when to come, to start in June. Their # 1800-766-0888. I hope this helps. :D