PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the California Adventure CD?

DisneylandKid
12-17-2001, 05:26 AM
I am looking to download music from DCA, but so far the only thing I could find was Soarin' Over California. Does anyone have the CD... I would like any of the following tracks:
1. On The Edge
2. Feels Alright
3. Superstar Limo
4. Steps In Time Finale
5. Chase And Finale
6. Soarin' Over California(not this one)
7. Beauty And The Bees
8. It's Tough To Be A Bug
9. Seasons Of The Vine Medley
10. Just One Dream
11. Boudin Bakery
12. California Screamin'
13. Eureka! A California Parade

zapppop
12-17-2001, 12:45 PM
Check MORPHEUS in about 1 hour ;)

RocketTom
12-17-2001, 09:41 PM
I found the DCA CD over in the Disney Store by the main entrance.

DisneylandKid
12-20-2001, 05:10 AM
OK...this is a little off topic. So, I found the Disneyland sounds that I wanted, and I downloaded them (and they took a L O N G time), now I can't import them into my CD-burning program. I have located the file, and can play it on ONE program (the Windows MusicMatch program), but can't seem to open it in anything else. I think it is because of the format it's in (.wma, I believe). Do I have to convert them into .wav/mp3 formats?? (Which I tried in my MusicMatch, but it doesn't work). Can anyone help? PLEASE...these songs are important to me, because I need to give them to someone on a CD.

DisneylandKid
12-20-2001, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by DisneylandKid
OK...this is a little off topic. So, I found the Disneyland sounds that I wanted, and I downloaded them (and they took a L O N G time), now I can't import them into my CD-burning program. I have located the file, and can play it on ONE program (the Windows MusicMatch program), but can't seem to open it in anything else. I think it is because of the format it's in (.wma, I believe). Do I have to convert them into .wav/mp3 formats?? (Which I tried in my MusicMatch, but it doesn't work). Can anyone help? PLEASE...these songs are important to me, because I need to give them to someone on a CD. Just bumping this one to the top - please help.

MonorailMan
12-20-2001, 04:41 PM
If you have ME or XP, use the "Windows Media Player" to burn it to a cd, If you don't have it, go to www.windowsmedia.com and Download V.7.1 (the default one). Then click "Copy to Device", select your cd-rom drive, the drag the file into WMP, and click "Record".