PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Grad Nite dates for 2005

Darkbeer
01-28-2005, 04:31 PM
Well, they haven't released the dates on the English Grad Nite site, but they have on the Spanish Side... (So there might be a change or two)...

http://www.disneylandgradnite.com/assets/downloads/pdfs/2005_App_Spanish.pdf

Thursday, May 19th
Thursday, May 26th
Thursday, June 2nd
Thursday, June 9th
Wednesday, June 15th
Thursday, June 16th
Wednesday, June 22nd
Thursday, June 23rd.

So expect the park to close early on June 15th, 16th, 22nd and 23rd (more than likely either 8 or 9 PM).

I Heart Disneyland!
01-28-2005, 04:37 PM
Well, they haven't released the dates on the English Grad Nite site, but they have on the Spanish Side..).

PHEW! None of the dates we will be there! Yahoo!!!

TrekkieDad
01-28-2005, 05:00 PM
We've been thinking of June 8-11, as our son graduates from UCSB on the 12th.

Darkbeer
01-28-2005, 05:14 PM
We've been thinking of June 8-11, as our son graduates from UCSB on the 12th.

The normal off-season weekday hours have the park closing at either 7 or 8 PM that week, so it wouldn't find the park closing early than normal...

My Guess, the week of June 13th will have the park closing at 10 PM on Monday and Tuesday, but earlier on Wednesday and Thursday.

And the week of June 20th, 11 PM closing on Monday and Tuesday, and early closing on Wednesday and Thursday.

kbanmen
01-28-2005, 06:01 PM
I am not looking forward to the month of June..I hear ALL THE custodian CM's will be working..it is going to be hell

I have heard soooooo many stories about this week..like grads throwing up (from drinking too much), Grads hiding out in the park after closing, so our job is to search and find..oh what fun

vegasmommytoDL
01-28-2005, 11:58 PM
Thursday, June 2nd

Well crud.. we are staying at the DLH that night (6/2) and we will be arriving at about 8PM or so I suspect.

I remember my grad night in 1998 and the bad traffic and massive stream of busses into Disneyland. I went to the last HS in the Vegas valley that hadn't had their privleges revoked.

Of course that was before DCA and the parking garage etc. The only time I ever got to see back stage. I still think its funny that we didn't go in through the front. We went in behind Splash Mountain.

So... in light of this does anyone suggest I alter my arrival time (not date of course)?

Geez I hope there aren't teenagers running all over the hotel.

vegasmommytoDL
01-29-2005, 12:12 AM
Oh... this directory is in english. So much for not having a password =)

http://www.disneylandgradnite.com/chaperones/assets/downloads/pdfs/

It has literature in ENGLISH

It says they should arrive between 10:30PM and Midnight so maybe my arrival time should be OK.

It mentions an event at the HOB... Note to self - No dinner there June 2nd =)

Chaperones park in the Pumbaa lot... is this where I'd park as a hotel guest? (I have no idea what lots are where)

They even have a sweepstakes for Chaperones. Isn't that nifty.

WITron
02-21-2005, 11:55 AM
I am not looking forward to the month of June..I hear ALL THE custodian CM's will be working..it is going to be hell

I have heard soooooo many stories about this week..like grads throwing up (from drinking too much), Grads hiding out in the park after closing, so our job is to search and find..oh what fun

The Grad Nights I worked didn't have any of that fun :D . The hardest thing was staying awake until the end of my shift. Then going to my Grad Night the following night after geting only 3 hrs. sleep. Needless to say I don't remember too much from my Grad Night.