PDA

View Full Version : Attraction Posters - Where to Buy Them?

Wanda Woman
01-28-2005, 09:55 AM
Where can I buy Disneyland attraction posters? I bought them at the Disney Gallery before, but the Gallery is closed until February. I'll be at the park this weekend (01/29-30/05).

Does World of Disney have Print on Demand now? How does that work? I tried calling the WOD store, but I just get a recording.

I also tried calling Disneyland Delivears, but gave up after 20 minutes on hold.

I'm looking for attraction posters that are approximately 9" by 14".

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

sdfilmcritic
01-28-2005, 11:31 PM
I think the World of Disney recently implemented the print on demand poster service. Can any of the mods help me with this info?

disney jones
01-29-2005, 06:10 AM
me too, i'm going to be there in 5 days, i know Disney Gallery is closed, but i would like some posters!! help please!!

TikiGeek
01-29-2005, 07:54 AM
The Disneyana Store on Main St. has many of the Mini-posters. I believe that most of them are pre-matted.

Mickeyslittlehelper
01-29-2005, 10:16 AM
Does anyone know how much they are? And do they have them for most attractions?

Wanda Woman
01-31-2005, 07:39 AM
I'm back from my day at DL.

The Print on Demand kiosk at World of Disney DOES NOT print the mini attraction posters (the ones that are about 9" x 14" :mad: ). POD only prints much larger posters, however, you can scroll through the posters via the kiosk to see which mini ones you might want to keep an eye out for.

WOD does have a limited number of mini-posters which are matted and sell for $35 each. However, the selection is very small. I think there were about six different posters. They are located in the area where the nicer collectible merchandise is.

I did not check the Disneyana shop, so that may be another source.

Perhaps when the Gallery reopens there will be more of a variety of the mini attraction posters.

:crying:

PapiBear
01-31-2005, 05:13 PM
You can get attraction posters online through MouseShoppe.com. This includes some mini posters, but apparently not the 9" x 14" ones (14" x 18" is what they have). http://www.mouseshoppe.com/directory.cfm?CategoryID=371

They're a bit more than what you might get at the Park itself, but all things considered, it's not a terribly high price to pay.

They do point out that things are currently being changed.

Disneyland is making a change to the way Attraction Posters will be offered. Until this new system is finalized, stock level on the attraction posters will be extremely limited, and most of the small, matted posters are unavailable.

So, you may wish to wait until the newer system is implemented to get attraction posters.