PDA

View Full Version : Disneymania 3 IN CONCERT at Disney's California Adventure Park, January 29-30

AVP
01-24-2005, 08:47 PM
Disneymania 3 IN CONCERT at Disney's California Adventure Park, January 29-30

See some of your favorite Artsits perform AND be part of the audience for the "Disneymania 3 In Concert" TV special, hosted by Radio Disney AM1110's DJ Adam! The event is January 29-30, 11am-3pm

Artist Lineup:

Saturday:
Raven-Symone'
fan_3
Vitamin C
Kimberly Locke

Sunday:
The Cheetah Girls
Lalaine
Christy Carlson Romano
Everlife

These concerts are included with paid admission into Disney's California Adventure Park, and will be broadcast on MUSIC CHOICE in April 2005.

lisap
01-24-2005, 08:52 PM
Oh my heck! Please don't tell my girls about this! :eek: ;)

rentayenta
01-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Oh my heck! Please don't tell my girls about this! :eek: ;)

Ditto!

Disney Vault
02-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Did anyone see this? I was just looking at the photo update at disneyforever and it is interesting what Raven said.

http://disneyforever.com/disneyland/1_30_05/pages/pic022.htm
Here is the caption for the photo- "Here is Raven just talking to the audience. I must say, Raven needs to learn how to act like she is sponsored by Disney. I do not think it was too smart of her to say that "I'm 19 so I go to Six Flags". It definitely didn't help that she said we were in Disney World."

PhishyBrewer
02-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Freak'n little brat Raven! If it wasn't for Disney, if it wasn't for Bill Cosby, she would still be a has been child star from the early 90's! :mad:

Darkbeer
02-01-2005, 05:00 PM
I was there, they were killing time while setting up for the next shot, so they had a quick Q & A, and someone in the audiance asked her "What is your favorite ride", and here comment was something like, "Where?, I am 19 and I prefer Magic Mountain"...

averagedork
02-01-2005, 06:44 PM
Gee, Raven... ruin my weekend and then make fun of Disney.

:::Twinkle in eye::: I am so glad I am older than her, skinnier than her, and have a brain in my head. Let me be mean here, because this thing really irked me, I am really unimpressed with these "Disney celebrities". Lindsay Lohan is a big one, Raven is another big one (both ways!). They don't promote the right image and their image is then sold to young girls, which I think is really wrong.This is especially true for Lohan as of late (she was Disney's darling then 18 came around and she became a mess. Plus have you seen pictures of her lately? Oh my goodness she's like so tiny in body wise, but look at her shirts!). Sorry... this event bugged me. I saw too many little girls "dressed up" wearing more makeup than me, at Disneyland because of it.

VickiC
02-01-2005, 07:16 PM
I have no idea who any of these groups are! My girls are 5 and 3 and so far I've shielded them almost entirely from "pop" music. They are under the impression our radio only tunes to NPR and the CD only plays audio books. :-)

QueenAlisha
02-01-2005, 09:38 PM
Raven Has a right to enjoy Magic Mountian more the DL, its her age. She is a very nice young lady and she is no fat in any way, she is what is called healthy. it irked me that you would even imply that. id rather have my 10 yr. old with makeup on than in the bathroom puking because she thinks shes fat.

Disneyfreak
02-01-2005, 09:50 PM
Raven Has a right to enjoy Magic Mountian more the DL, its her age. She is a very nice young lady and she is no fat in any way, she is what is called healthy. it irked me that you would even imply that. id rather have my 10 yr. old with makeup on than in the bathroom puking because she thinks shes fat.

I am a 18 year old guy and I noticed the stupid teens love Six Flags and the smart ones love Disneyland.

QueenAlisha
02-01-2005, 09:55 PM
There is nothing wrong with magic mountain, nor is anyone stupid that goes there, some people just like the thrills more. besides that wasnt my point, the point was that a) she has the right b) name calling is rude, and it was unnecessary.

ActionMarco
02-01-2005, 10:59 PM
She has no class, therefore she prefers magic mountian.

Darkbeer
02-01-2005, 11:15 PM
Hey I like Disney, but I also love "X" at Magic Mountain, plus many of their other coasters, along with their Bugs Bunny World area for kids, plus other rides....

donatello3000
02-02-2005, 11:30 AM
I love Six FLags Magic Mountain for its thrills. I love X, Goliath, and the Riddler's Revenge. They have definitely got many big thrills that the DLR doesn't have. But once I get off those attractions, I am disappointed because the park is dirty, lacks theming, and the employees don't come close to the CMs at the DLR. A day at Magic Mountain is just another day at a theme park. But at the DLR it's an experience.

But whether or not Raven prefers a Six Flag park of a Disney park, she needs to work on her PR skills. Even though I might prefer a competitor over the company for which I work, I would never tell anybody else that. That's like saying "Don't invest your money in my company. Go to somebody else because they're better!"

Disney Vault
02-02-2005, 05:17 PM
But whether or not Raven prefers a Six Flag park of a Disney park, she needs to work on her PR skills. Even though I might prefer a competitor over the company for which I work, I would never tell anybody else that. That's like saying "Don't invest your money in my company. Go to somebody else because they're better!"
Thats how I feel too.

averagedork
02-03-2005, 10:06 AM
I wasn't name calling (okay maybe slightly), but I really find certain "celebrities" really offensive. We all do. We all have certain celebrities that we see them we think something bad. My celebs are the Disney girls ones. They are just... I work in a preschool, which I think I've said a few times here, and I find it really annoying when girls at my school say "When I grow up I want to be Lizzie MacGuire!" When I hear things like that I want to scream. I think these celebrities aren't very conscious of the fact that they are role models. So I really take offense to these girls in general.