PDA

View Full Version : Project: Princess... documenting disneyland

Rouxe1688
01-24-2005, 03:01 PM
At my school the seniors are required to pick something, anything, dance, sky diving, film, whatever, and present a project to the school after roughly a year of working on the project. Now, my senior year is coming up and a friend and I want to do a documentary. One of our ideas seems too much fun to be possible, but there's nothing wrong with hoping, right? We thought we could somehow get a job in the Disneyland park, any job really, and document what goes on behind "the magic" during a 3 -4 month employment. I doubt Disneyland would let us do this, but it would be awesome if we could.
Can anyone confirm a big resounding "no" to our idea? If you guys have any other ideas for a documentary project let me know. Our back up is documenting a road trip from CA to NY, with a quick stop in DL just for the hell of it.

01-25-2005, 10:24 AM
When you say "documenting", do you mean filming?

Nothing could stop you from writing about your experience.

Rouxe1688
01-25-2005, 12:05 PM
yes, i mean filming. I'm betting that's a no no...

Tigertail777
01-25-2005, 12:33 PM
Well you MIGHT be able to get permission if you ONLY film where they tell you to, and they can view the finished piece. You might have a easier time getting a job, and just interviewing a lot of fellow cast members. Or you could do a different spin on it; it wouldnt have to be behind the scenes, maybe just details of Disneyland that most people dont notice or something like that which you would become acquinted to if you got a job there. You may even get lucky and be able to interview Matt. :D