PDA

View Full Version : Help with dates to go to DL

the mad hatter
01-24-2005, 09:47 AM
Hi All,
I want to plan a trip to the land in either october or early november. Just wanted to ask all the frequents what month is usually slower? unfortunately we'd have to go on a weekend so i know it'll never be that slow on a weekend, i just don't want it to be crazy. Thanks for any help!

01-24-2005, 11:17 AM
We went last October for MouseAdventure weekend (early October). The weather was perfect and the crowds very manageable.

NVMulan
01-24-2005, 01:54 PM
We have gone the first week of November twice and I am spoiled. I LOVE no lines. On the morn of Web Nov 3, 2004 my family and I did every ride around the lagoon at DCA and I do not remember seeing anyone else...DCA to ourselves!

However be advised the crowds do get thicker once the Christmas decorations go up. So I would say Non Halloween Oct or first week of Nov weekdays.

NoCalDad
01-24-2005, 02:33 PM
Remember to avoid veteran's day weekend in November and Columbus Day weekend in October. Also, I believe the unofficial "gay days" draw a larger than usual crowd on a weekend in early October.

Opus1guy
01-24-2005, 04:42 PM
Help with dates to go to DL

Sorry, but no solicitations on MousePad!

Oh.

You mean calendar dates?

;)

October would be my choice. Some wonderful Fall days at Disneyland during October, often with very light crowds.

ESS Heckler
01-24-2005, 04:49 PM
I agree with NoCalDad, just avoid those weekends (Columbus day is October 10th and Veteran's Day , on November 11th, of course) and you should be fine.

October and November are my favorite months to visit Disneyland.

Does any one know how to confirm the dates of the unofficial Gay Days weekend? I'm just trying to avoid any large crowds - if possible.

Thanks