PDA

View Full Version : Guests Test Revised Return Of Classic DL Attraction!

Opus1guy
01-22-2005, 10:09 PM
Just in time for the 50th!

Guest reviews are reportedly mixed, but Cast Member Matt thinks it'll at least pass budget review:

Peoplemover Lite! (http://members.aol.com/opus1guy/uploads/peoplemoverlite.jpg)

:)

I Heart Disneyland!
01-23-2005, 12:08 AM

Guest reviews are reportedly mixed, but Cast Member Matt thinks it'll at least pass budget review:

Peoplemover Lite! (http://members.aol.com/opus1guy/uploads/peoplemoverlite.jpg)

Hey, I did that ride once! :) It was really fun for me and my fear of heights kids!!!

Animalia
01-23-2005, 08:20 AM
Did you have to provide your own narration? :D

Opus1guy
01-23-2005, 08:47 AM
Did you have to provide your own narration?

Nope. The new attraction features the latest in "Disney Ambient Background Noise™" to completely immerse the Guests in the experience.

No expense has been spared. Believe me...no expense has been spared.

marktips
01-23-2005, 09:15 AM
Hehe - I just had flashbacks to my breakdown on the TTA at WDW and getting stuck right infront of the now defunct Tomorrowland Stage which at the time had an evangelical choral group.

Talk about an interesting situation - I'm terrified of heights but I was wanting to walk!

D-lander 1956
01-23-2005, 05:07 PM
Hey, I did that ride once! :) It was really fun for me and my fear of heights kids!!!

Me too...when the rocket rods broke down for the gazillionth time! :mad:

I've also had the "pleasure" of hiking down the very tallest hill on CA Screamin' when it first opened . . . now that was scary! :eek:

TimBuk2
01-23-2005, 05:48 PM

Hey, sad to hear the news about Johnny C passing today! My condolences to all that were fans. He will be missed :crying:

jenndisney
01-23-2005, 06:20 PM
okay, did I miss it?

What is going on? Why are people on the track? Guess I am just slow.

Corwin17
01-23-2005, 07:05 PM
okay, did I miss it?

What is going on? Why are people on the track? Guess I am just slow.Most likely an e-stop evac.

I Heart Disneyland!
01-23-2005, 07:35 PM
Did you have to provide your own narration? :D

Here was MY narration during our walk on the track, "It's okay, you are not going to fall. Stand up! It's fine, you are okay. Hold my hand." Fun, huh? :p

CoasterChickie
01-23-2005, 08:13 PM
I just hope the guy in the red baseball cap knows the girl with the long brown hair!!

MZCosmo
01-23-2005, 08:42 PM
Does anyone know why these people are on the track?

Opus1guy
01-23-2005, 08:47 PM

I do! I do!

As Corwin17 correctly surmised in Post #9 above...it was an emergency evacuation of the old Peoplemover attraction.

In other words...they were being walked off the ride because the thing broke down.

I just snapped the photo because I thought it looked neat.

9oldmen
01-23-2005, 09:30 PM

It's the newest George Lucas tie-in attraction, the "Skywalk"! Just in time for Episode III.

disney jones
01-23-2005, 09:33 PM
Does anyone know why these people are on the track?i thought it was the line for Peter Pan.

Opus1guy
01-23-2005, 09:36 PM
It's the newest George Lucas tie-in attraction, the "Skywalk"! Just in time for Episode III.

Personally, I love it!

But unfortunatley...I smell royalty payments. Pull! BAM!

"Sorry, but your idea can not be completed as imagined. Please check the number$ and try again later. Thank You."

animagusurreal
01-23-2005, 10:50 PM

Peoplemover Lite!

And if they run, it can be Rocket Rods Lite, too. Or if they don't run, depending on how you look at it. :D

Metal God
01-25-2005, 10:23 AM
faulty border patrol :D

RStar
01-25-2005, 04:12 PM
Been there, done that. When the People Mover broke down and we had to hike back to the roof of the loading area and down a ladder. It was night time which made it real interesting!