PDA

View Full Version : Going to DL in 68 days, April 1st!

splashmtngurl
01-20-2005, 04:41 PM
Yay i am so excited. so what will the crowds be like? any idea?

We are going for 7 days. We are getting a 4 day park hopper pass and then some friends of ours our making us reservations at club 33 so that will get us another 3 days. I am so excited! i've never been to club 33 before, the closest i've gotten is the door lol.

My parents said that the buz lightear ride will be open for a soft opening while we're there, do you think it will be neat? is it worth riding?

ok so i am now rambling on about nothing of real importance, just excited!!!

anyone got any tips for the trip?

Luv ya,

Hayley

Shortiemetoo
01-20-2005, 05:09 PM
Wow Hayley, how very very cool!! I am so happy for you!!! How do you get another 3 days in the park by going to Club 33??? I know I am ignorant about a lot of things so if you don't mind explaining it to me I would appreciate it!!!
I hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy everything!! I am going next Tuesday and I can't wait!!!! :fez:

Hakuna Makarla
03-07-2005, 11:06 AM
How bad is the first of April? I was thinking of the dates 4th thru the 7th, how buisy do you think this time will be?

stan4d_steph
03-07-2005, 11:27 AM
There are several recent Buzz threads with reviews. Just do a search on Buzz and you'll get plenty of info.

Lekta
03-07-2005, 01:35 PM
Early April will still be busy from Spring Breakers... later in the month would be better crowd wise