PDA

View Full Version : disneyland summer hours

Disneyland2004
01-20-2005, 02:28 PM
i just wanted to know when the summer hours begin. im going the first week of june and i want to make sure the park is open till midnight. if you know please share. thank you, goodnight, aloha, adios, peace out "A" town, thats a wrap!

Darkbeer
01-20-2005, 03:45 PM
Last Year, they didn't start until Mid-June.

I think you might run into problems, as some nights the park could close as early as 7 PM due to Grad Nites (Schedule not released yet, last year, mainly Wednesday and Thursday Nights).

I would expect the regular off-season hours that week. Sorry :(

Sebastian
01-20-2005, 04:09 PM
We have went the first week of June quite a few times and the park is only open late on the weekends. I believe it closed around 8 pm Mon - Thurs .

Disneyland2004
01-21-2005, 11:28 AM
ill be in the park on friday and sat though.

Darkbeer
01-21-2005, 11:54 AM
You might only find Disneyland open to 11 PM then, especially Friday. You might get a Midnight closing on Saturday night.

HorizonsA
01-21-2005, 12:16 PM
Grad Nites usually don't start till mid-June. MOst high schools don't end till mid or even lat June. There are few schools that end in late May. SO it may vary. I went to Grad Nite last year :D and it was June 17th. The parks close at 7, but Grad Nite doesn't start till Midnight.

evrythngwmn
01-21-2005, 12:38 PM
Grad nites start in May with mostly out of state schools. We've even gotten schools from Hawaii and Mexico.

PhilMP
01-21-2005, 03:15 PM
Grad nites start in May with mostly out of state schools. We've even gotten schools from Hawaii and Mexico.

Ahhhh, Grad Nites. I always like the early ones, they were the peaceful ones with all the good schools. The June ones were when all the southern california schools came and turned the park all ghetto-fabulous.

Usually in the middle of June the park goes into summer season. However, if you're going on a friday and saturday, expect at least a 10 PM close on friday an an 11 PM close on saturday.

Phil

Darkbeer
01-21-2005, 05:24 PM
Grad Nites start in Mid-May, usually with one night a week (usually Thursday), and go thru Mid-June. (when they expand to twice a week, though one week they did 3 days).

June 17th was either the last, or one of the last Grad Nites in 2004. They offer about a dozen choices.

But if the OP is only showing up on Friday and Saturday night, no worries. Grad Nites are held during the week (Tuesday thu Thursdays).