PDA

View Full Version : (Very difficult) Ticket Ideas for My Trip

vegasmommytoDL
01-19-2005, 11:13 AM
Ticket Ideas for My Trip

The first half would benefit someone else and the last half would benefit me.

Is this concept breaking any rules? It’s not like “sharing” days on a ticket. It would be selling new, unused tickets, to help someone else. I was thinking today (uh oh, she was thinking!) that if I booked my package for 4 Adults and 1 Child instead of 2 Adults and 1 Child I could get 2 extra AAA “Multiple” Fastpass 5-Day tickets and it would only cost me $344 more (but the Disneyland.com value of 2 normal 5-Day tickets are $338 – It’s only $3 more per ticket. $74 cheaper than the gate price.) They should also be like the bonus tickets and have the early entry and magic morning on the back. Since its AAA they have free parking (I hear its printed on each AAA ticket?).

Also, kinda unrelated. On the 5th day I want to use the tickets to get an annual pass for my daughter and myself. My friend isn’t getting one though. Can I upgrade the 2 adult tickets instead of 1 adult and 1 child? That way my upgrade cost would be less. Are peoples names encoded in the tickets? When you upgrade at the ticket booth do they even ask if they are child or adult AP’s since they are all the same price or do they just check and see if its valid and figure the upgrade cost?

Or even better….

I wish I could upgrade at the beginning of the trip. Then I could get discounts. I don’t want to loose my multiple fastpass features though.

I’m a “have my cake and eat it too” type of person.

I’m off tonight to take my daughter to Disney On Ice! I am so excited! Monsters INC. Opening night $15 tickets whoo hoo!