PDA

View Full Version : Plaza Inn Reservations

Hawaiian Cinderella
01-18-2005, 09:44 AM
this morning i called the disney dining line wanting to make priority seating reservations for the princess breakfast on march 18. the operator told me that reservations weren't available this far out and to call back in a couple of weeks. i thought that reservations could be made 2 months in advance?

watergirl
01-18-2005, 09:54 AM
I just spoke to my friend who works in resevations and she said you can book 90 days out. She said you should call back and try again. The ph# she gave me is 714 781-3463. Good luck The breakfast is a lot of fun! Lots of Princesses!!!

tlovesdis
01-18-2005, 10:08 AM
The reservation system has no rhyme or reason to it! When I was going to DL in December I called two months ahead to make reservations for quite a few places. Nothing was "open" yet when I called. They told me to call back when it was 45 days out. So I did and a few things were "open", but not all. I called back again at 30 days and was finally able to get everything.

So I don't know how it actuallyworks! Some people claim to make ressies at 60 days out, but I have never been able to and I call a lot!!!

Hawaiian Cinderella
01-18-2005, 10:59 AM
thanks for your help watergirl...i tried calling that number that you gave me and "michelle" said that they are not booking that far out and to call at the end of the month :confused:...tlovesdis is right..it doesn't make sense!

rentayenta
01-18-2005, 11:17 AM
If you are staying at a Disney hotel you can have VP make your ressies.

Email them at vacationplanning@disneyonline.com

MonorailChris
01-18-2005, 11:49 AM
I Was Not Happy With The Plaza Inn Princess Breakfast.no Happy Birthday Singing,and The Food Was Not That Good.food Is Much Better At Goofy's Kitchen And They Do Sing Happy Birthday.but Of Course My 2 Year Old Daughter Didn't Complain.

watergirl
01-18-2005, 12:05 PM
I agree that the food is much better at Goofy's kitchen. But you will never get all the Princesses in the same place. So we picked the characters over the food:-) As for birthdays nothing beats Goofy's Kitchen!

Hawaiian Cinderella
01-18-2005, 01:33 PM
thanks for your help...i REALLY appreciate it. too bad but we are not staying on property....also...we LOVE and eat at goofy's everytime we go to disneyland but my daughter LOVES cinderella so we are picking cinderella over food ...my husband still wants to go to goofy's.....does anyone know how it is for dinner??? is the food somewhat the same for dinner as it is for breakfast???

tlovesdis
01-18-2005, 01:48 PM
thanks for your help...i REALLY appreciate it. too bad but we are not staying on property....also...we LOVE and eat at goofy's everytime we go to disneyland but my daughter LOVES cinderella so we are picking cinderella over food ...my husband still wants to go to goofy's.....does anyone know how it is for dinner??? is the food somewhat the same for dinner as it is for breakfast???

You know you can see Cinderella by the castle every day right? If Cinderella is the only reason you are going to the Princess breakfast, I would skip it and go to Goofy's. The food is not very good at the Princess breakfast and you can still see Cinderella in Disneyland!

kohl
01-18-2005, 03:36 PM
I'm not sure if they have changed everything, but last time we were there they were not taking reservations for the Princess breakfast.
Goofy's Kitchen has great food for dinner. We would eat there everynight we are there if it wasn't so expensive.

CoasterChickie
01-18-2005, 03:52 PM
I'd take Plaza Inn over Goofy's any day. I like the decor there, the foods not that important to me , and if I was a litle girl I'd wanna see the princesses! :)

Hope you get reservations at the time you want ans get to see all the characters you're hoping to see! :)

Hawaiian Cinderella
01-18-2005, 04:30 PM
thank you coaster chickie...i LOVE reading your posts and seeing the pictures of you and your beautiful family... :)

bandboy1985
01-19-2005, 08:14 AM
some CM friends in entertainment and i just breakfasted at plaza inn last week for the first time with the princesses, and we thought the food was excellent. there was absolutely nothing we didn't like, and i believe between the six of us, we tried everything that was available.

it was special, however, in that we were basically the last people admitted- so they seated us at the first table next to the character entrance. all our friends were so surprised to see a large table of us right at their entrance, so there was always a monopoly of characters at our table. but we got up and waltzed around the fruit bar, each with a different princess, giving "waltz lessons" to the few remaining kids; slaying a few dragons with prince philip, and trying to keep the beast busy, chatting with bert and mary and aladdin and jasmine.

we did think the music was kind of loud, but they explained to us that it was usually packed and louder, so you apparently don't notice the music so much. anyway- we thought the food quality was excellent, especially the custom-made omelets.

izzysmom
01-19-2005, 11:05 AM
My 2 year old daughter loves the characters so much that we hit goofy and the plaza for breakfast. while the food was better at goofy's, you can't beat the smile when you finally see those princesses. We received such special attention from all of the princesses. towards the end of our trip, we wanted another character meal, and sadly chose Ariel's Grotto...the service was horrible...so bad that the Goofy even made my 2 year old cry. So I would recommend dinner at Goofy's and breakfast with the princesses...that's what we plan on doing on our next trip.

AVP
01-19-2005, 11:14 AM
some CM friends in entertainment and i just breakfasted at plaza inn last week for the first time with the princesses, and we thought the food was excellent. there was absolutely nothing we didn't like, and i believe between the six of us, we tried everything that was available.I have to agree - the new menu is AWESOME, and I'd pick it over Goofy's any day, hands down. I also like the new menu at the Lilo & Stitch breakfast.

AVP

Hawaiian Cinderella
01-19-2005, 12:10 PM
THANK YOU all for the input. i REALLY appreciate it...hope i can return the favor one day!!!....I guess it'll be Plaza Inn for breakfast and Goofy's for dinner.....CAN'T WAIT....