PDA

View Full Version : Club 33 Dinner, Open To General Public!

calguy77
01-18-2005, 07:01 AM
The Seal Beach Animal Care Center, an all-volunteer, nonprofit animal shelter, hosts "PAWS IN THE PARK,"a Valentine's fundraising dinner at the Disneyland's Club 33, Thursday, February 10, 2005.

Tickets are $175.00 per person, and include a one-day park-hopper ticket valid at Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure on February 10 and a buffet dinner at "Members Only" Club 33 in New Orleans Square at 5:30 pm. A Silent Auction will be featured during dinner. Tickets may be tax deductible - consult your accountant.

Tickets are limited - RSVP to (714) 821-4284 or (714) 556-2772.

Seal Beach Animal Care Center (http://www.sbacc.org/Pawsinthepark.htm)

For all of you who want to got to Club 33 with out having to try to find someone to get you reservations heres your chance.

I called at this is open to the general public, tax deductible and a once in a lifetime dinner at CLUB 33. Plus its a great way to help out an even better cause. Tickets are still available. GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

Laffite
01-18-2005, 07:33 AM
the main dinning room is awfully small, though....

sami869
01-18-2005, 07:57 AM
Wow. Thanks for letting us know about this.

hbquikcomjamesl
01-18-2005, 08:05 AM
the main dinning room is awfully small, though....Then again, how many people are going to be able to shell out $175 for a buffet dinner and a 1-day park-hopper?

calguy77
01-18-2005, 09:04 AM
hmmm 73 for a one day hopper, and 102 to get into club 33 and have dinner, and help a very good cause. It's close to selling out, so I'm sure quite a few people

sami869
01-18-2005, 09:35 AM
hmmm 73 for a one day hopper, and 102 to get into club 33 and have dinner, and help a very good cause.

Yeah, that was exactly my thinking. My boyfriend and I don't have any plans for Valentine's Day yet and we were thinking about maybe heading down to Disneyland for it. This gives us a little more motivation to do so. I'll buy tickets if I could just get ahold of someone (1st number rings w/o anyone answering and 2nd is disconected)

Earkid
01-18-2005, 09:47 AM
It's also on ebay and they have an email address.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=138&item=6505121358&rd=1

hbquikcomjamesl
01-18-2005, 10:18 AM
But on the other hand, for passholders, it's $175 for the dinner and donation, since (unless the date is a blackout) the park-hopper is essentially worthless to a passholder.

But as it stands, I'm not all that surprised that it's close to selling out. I'd just be surprised if the demand went very far beyond the availability.

AVP
01-18-2005, 01:30 PM
Moderator's Note:

calguy77 did not mention that the announcement he posted above was published in this week's Park Update: Disneyland (http://www.mouseplanet.com/parkupdates/dlr/dlr050117.htm). As such, the post appeared to some to be a solicitation in violation of MousePad Community Policies.

If you were wondering why the post was not deleted, as solicitations usually are, there's your answer. And folks, please remember to cite your sources when you copy an entire article into a post.

Thank you,
AVP
- for the MousePad moderators.

calguy77
01-18-2005, 02:30 PM
Actually I got it from the seal beach animal care center web site, thats why I put in the link to the site. Its not solisitation, a good cause, and I know how many people want to get inside Club 33

AVP
01-18-2005, 03:15 PM
Actually I got it from the seal beach animal care center web site, thats why I put in the link to the site.
You posted:

The Seal Beach Animal Care Center, an all-volunteer, nonprofit animal shelter, hosts "PAWS IN THE PARK,"a Valentine's fundraising dinner at the Disneyland's Club 33, Thursday, February 10, 2005.

Tickets are $175.00 per person, and include a one-day park-hopper ticket valid at Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure on February 10 and a buffet dinner at "Members Only" Club 33 in New Orleans Square at 5:30 pm. A Silent Auction will be featured during dinner. Tickets may be tax deductible - consult your accountant.

The DLR Update reads:

…The Seal Beach Animal Care Center, an all-volunteer, nonprofit animal shelter, hosts "PAWS IN THE PARK,"a Valentine's fundraising dinner at the Disneyland's Club 33, Thursday, February 10, 2005.

And the press release from SBACC reads:

The Seal Beach Animal Care Center
cordially invites you to
“PAWS IN THE PARK”
A Valentine's dinner at the Disneylandâ Resort
Thursday, February 10, 2005
5:30p.m.
CLUB 33 Restaurant
Disneylandâ Park
Anaheim, California

Please join us for a special evening at Disneylandâ Park’s exclusive
“Members Only” Club 33 nestled in New Orleans Square.

Event Ticket Price includes an elegant buffet dinner
and
Admission to both Disneylandâ and Disney’s California Adventure ™ Parks

In addition, a Silent Auction will be featured.

$175.00 per person
Tax Deductible

Events such as this raise greatly needed dollars
for a worthwhile cause.
-- The Animals of SBACC

Tickets for this gala event are limited.
RSVP TO
(714) 821-4284
Or
(714) 556-2772So, you're saying you DIDN'T copy your original post from the DLR Update? Because it looks exactly - down to the typo (a missing space) - the same as the text from the DLR Update. And nothing like the announcement on the SBACC Web site.

Regardless, my post was made to explain to people why something that looked like a solicitation was not removed. In other words, "we didn't remove it because it was a direct quote from something we already published."

AVP

Opus1guy
01-19-2005, 05:19 PM
I wonder how many species they care for, might also be on the menu?

That poor little duck that had it's broken wing mended last month, may be duck ŕ l`orange on the buffet!

;)