PDA

View Full Version : Midnite Star Wars Opening?

Shortiemetoo
01-17-2005, 07:53 PM
???What is the midnight star wars opening at midnight that people are discussing on another disney website?? They are talking about it in terms of the 50th birthday party??? TIA!!

Disney Vault
01-17-2005, 08:08 PM
Well it comes out on May 19th so I don't know what they are talking about. I saw on one message board they were just saying how great May will be because of these two events. (And no, I didn't know the date that star wars was coming out. I had to look it up.)

Shortiemetoo
01-17-2005, 08:20 PM
Well whatever it is going to be sounds intriging anyway!! :fez:

cstephens
01-17-2005, 08:50 PM
???What is the midnight star wars opening at midnight that people are discussing on another disney website?? They are talking about it in terms of the 50th birthday party??? TIA!!

Seems to me it would be hard for us to tell you what another site is discussing. The new Star Wars movie has nothing to do with Disneyland's 50th, so there's no connection. The fact that they will be doing midnight screenings for Episode III should come as no surprise.

Shortiemetoo
01-18-2005, 06:23 AM
Awww ty and I stand apologetically admitting I should not post about another site. I don't post on any other sites but occassionally go to read. Makes sense about the midnight showing of the third in the series though. TY!! :(

AVP
01-18-2005, 08:40 AM
Disneyland held a midnight screening event for the last Star Wars movie at the AMC theater in Downtown Disney. The event was hosted by merchandise event services, and tickets came with a pin.

Not knowing what thread on what board you're referring to, I don't know if this is what they may be talking about. Perhaps they know, or speculate, that Disneyland will do another such event for the next Star Wars film.

AVP

tod
01-18-2005, 10:00 AM
Also, don't forget, Disneyland kicked off Star Tours with an all-night party and they also celebrated the 25th with an all-nighter.

--t